Abduction Of My Daughter, By My Thai Wife

scott1999

But for now I must once again sit on my hands an wait and wait and wait.

Just hang in there buddy. I know it seems long, and it is, but in comparison to how long it has taken it will hopefully flash by.

Just keep focusing on the positive that it will end soon.

I am sure you will post a happy smile soon. :)

• Like 1

Sad sad this topic running more than 3 years. Aint over yet. Father loving his child. 3 years of agony, disstres, sleepless nights, insecurity, doubts, love, fighting for...., disbelief, perseverance and at the end righteousness and LOVE !! What has this father gone through all those years ?

Thanks Peter for this.

I still have lots of work to do. As the mother has come back from England to try and sell the 3rd condo from the marriage assets. But at least my daughter gets to see her mother for a while.

Thanks again Peter for your support, and of course all my friends here on thaivisa.

I will update soon, After Wednesday next week, when the lawyer has been to the school.

Is that not some sort of strange thing, that the mother suddenly turns up like that?

Gosh, i hope this all turns out good.

hi Patsycat , it was always going to happen , while the supreme court had not ordered the mother's family could with hold my daughter with help from my daughter. But know the case is over, only the mother has any chance of stopping the father, me, from following the order, she will stay till she runs out of money maybe December, who knows , or till there is an arrest warrant for her then she will be gone.

this is the certificate to say the case is over, Enforcement will be on the 13th of November.post-37066-0-43602600-1382745214_thumb.j

Thanks for you interest and everyone for your support in my matters

• Like 2

I there is an arrest warrant, also inform the police in the UK. And be sure to let her (family) know that also the British police will be notified. She might not want to have troubles returning to the UK.

Hi Mario,

There is no arrest warrant yet. The mother has till the 13 of November to comply with the original order.

In short:

1 Put my daughter in the school of my choice.

2 Put condo in my daughter's name.

3 Put the car in my name.

She has till the 13th of November to do this. But she will not I am sure, She will make more false allegations against me, She will keep my daughter in her old school, She will come to my school again to say I am a bad man, and she will try to sell the condo.

So with her not following the first order made the 24th of Jan 2013 and having two appeals thrown out from Appeals Court and Supreme Court, In world record time. On or near the 14th of November, They will be summoned with the school to appear in we hope 14 days. Maybe they will make their last stand at the Court. Or run for the hills with the mother running straight back to England before an arrest warrant can be made for her. Who really knows what is going on in their minds. The mother is a true narcissist, she will not care who she hurts, as long as it is not her, and she can continue denying me access to my daughter.

But they are truly running out of people to help now. It's getting to hot to be holding my daughter.

I will keep working the legal way as I feel I have no other option. If I was a Thai man this would have been over a long time ago.

I will try to stop them selling the condo that should be in my daughter's name. As I have been unsuccessful with the first two condos that they did manage to sell.

But we will see.

Thanks again everyone for your support in the welfare of my daughter, It looks like there may be a party around Xmas, I do hope so!

• Like 1

So far as I've noticed, the UK authorities / police take family court orders very seriously whether they were issued in the UK or not.

Hi Tremble

That is good to hear, and YES I bet I am wrong. So I will try again, that really would upset them. So far it has just been fun having over the farang. But come the 13th of November. It will not be so much fun anymore. I sent the Court Order to all the same people as I have always done. IE the sister's of my now ex-wife, where before there was silence, now they screamed that they were not ever involved in this heinous child abuse and alienation of the father ever. So their feathers have been raffled for sure. There was over 20 family members at the 1st court dates, that soon went down to about 5. then there was 3 , now they do not come, and never were involved.

Maybe because they worry about their visa status, as in some western countries child trafficking, abuse, kidnapping, abandonment, is taken a little bit more serious but i will give it a try when I have enforcement on the 13th of November. Thank you Tremble and Mario, I an most seriously not thinking straight at this point in time.

CALL THE DOCTOR, me thinks.

Hi

Because I had a kick up the backside, after suffering a dose of woe unto me. from Mario and Tremble. I have written to the lawyer in England to see if she can help me now, that the Supreme Court is finished.

Hello Judith

Hope you remember me?
My name is , my daughter is .
On the 14th of October 2013 the mother's appeal to the Supreme Court of Thailand was thrown out. Which gives me 100% physical custody of my daughter. my daughter is still missing in Thailand, and arrest warrants are about to be granted against the mother's family members.
You told me to contact you when I have sole custody.
please a question.
Can I ask the police to find the mother of my daughter? She lives in L.
Or can I go to the English courts to gain sole custody of my daughter?
Please can you advise on what I should do now?
Thanks Judith
I have deleted some of the info, of course.

Hang in there scott. Very hard I am sure, but we are all praying for you buddy. Be strong. Hopefully it won't be too long now.

• Like 2

Hi

Because I had a kick up the backside, after suffering a dose of woe unto me. from Mario and Tremble. I have written to the lawyer in England to see if she can help me now, that the Supreme Court is finished.

Hello Judith

Hope you remember me?
My name is , my daughter is .
On the 14th of October 2013 the mother's appeal to the Supreme Court of Thailand was thrown out. Which gives me 100% physical custody of my daughter. my daughter is still missing in Thailand, and arrest warrants are about to be granted against the mother's family members.
You told me to contact you when I have sole custody.
please a question.
Can I ask the police to find the mother of my daughter? She lives in L.
Or can I go to the English courts to gain sole custody of my daughter?
Please can you advise on what I should do now?
Thanks Judith
I have deleted some of the info, of course.

Hang in there scott. Very hard I am sure, but we are all praying for you buddy. Be strong. Hopefully it won't be too long now.

Thanks rhodie

last week as was a bit wobbly, But talking to Michael and the people on Thaivisa have helped calm me down a bit, ha ha . Thanks for your interest in this matter.

last week as was a bit wobbly, But talking to Michael and the people on Thaivisa have helped calm me down a bit, ha ha . Thanks for your interest in this matter.

Yep, keep talking and keep your focus on the positive things.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and for thinking of us. I a woke this morning knowing that this is the last week I will have to wait before some action takes place. Even though the 30 days are up on the 13th I am aware that really I cannot start to summons anyone till the middle of next week, but the 13th is still important as my case will pass into law on that date. Because the mother has not complied with the compromise contract dated 24th of Jan 2012.

I was getting my paperwork in order for divorce, car sale and return of my daughter's condo, when I had the 3 court dates of importance in front of me, 24th of Jan 2012 = compromise contract, 27th July 2012 = verdict of appeals court, and 14th of October 2013 = verdict Supreme Court. 22 months in total just under 2 years to get through every court in this country. That is very fast to how long my new found friends who are going through the British courts. But the implementation of the law, will be a bit of an learning curve for me I am sure.

With the mother addicted to the narcissist drug of choice (PAIN) to anyone and everyone involved in this heinous blatant example of how not to be a good parent. She will not stop till the pain gets turned on her. Which won't be long now.

I feel no gratitude in this only the sadness we had to get to this point. Just so that I can be a father to my daughter again.

Anyway not long now. Thanks again for all your support over the years and with a little help from karma it will be over soon.

• Like 2

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and for thinking of us. I a woke this morning knowing that this is the last week I will have to wait before some action takes place. Even though the 30 days are up on the 13th I am aware that really I cannot start to summons anyone till the middle of next week, but the 13th is still important as my case will pass into law on that date. Because the mother has not complied with the compromise contract dated 24th of Jan 2012.

I was getting my paperwork in order for divorce, car sale and return of my daughter's condo, when I had the 3 court dates of importance in front of me, 24th of Jan 2012 = compromise contract, 27th July 2012 = verdict of appeals court, and 14th of October 2013 = verdict Supreme Court. 22 months in total just under 2 years to get through every court in this country. That is very fast to how long my new found friends who are going through the British courts. But the implementation of the law, will be a bit of an learning curve for me I am sure.

With the mother addicted to the narcissist drug of choice (PAIN) to anyone and everyone involved in this heinous blatant example of how not to be a good parent. She will not stop till the pain gets turned on her. Which won't be long now.

I feel no gratitude in this only the sadness we had to get to this point. Just so that I can be a father to my daughter again.

Anyway not long now. Thanks again for all your support over the years and with a little help from karma it will be over soon.

IT MUST BE OVER SOON !!!!

• Like 2

Hi all just spoken to my lawyer . He said because the mother's side has made no move to comply with the court order. He will be going to see the judge on Monday the 18th to ask for directions from the court, lets hope my lawyer is true to his word.IE the court will summons the Mother's side and the school to the court. But he did say that I now have 100% education over my daughter, which he said is very important.

So as of today I still am not 100% sure on what is going to happen. But it's one step closer.

thanks everyone for your support.

• Like 1

Ok Ok I think I understand now,

My lawyer goes to the court next week to tell the judge the mother's side have not followed the compromise contract, this is the bit I did not understand but do now. Because my daughter is not an object like a car or condo, the Judge must summons them. For them to explain why they did not follow the compromise contract. Only then can he give me the 100% physical custody. Plus arrest warrants for them If they do not appear. I'm OK to follow the law a bit longer. But we do have movement now, because as of tomorrow I will have 100% education! Now that's a good thing!

• Like 2

Ok Ok I think I understand now,

My lawyer goes to the court next week to tell the judge the mother's side have not followed the compromise contract, this is the bit I did not understand but do now. Because my daughter is not an object like a car or condo, the Judge must summons them. For them to explain why they did not follow the compromise contract. Only then can he give me the 100% physical custody. Plus arrest warrants for them If they do not appear. I'm OK to follow the law a bit longer. But we do have movement now, because as of tomorrow I will have 100% education! Now that's a good thing!

People can be morally wrong but by law correct.

People can be morally right but by law incorrect.

People can be morally right and by law correct.

Your FIL has been morally wrong and by law incorrect.

Still they do not want to give in !

What a world we live in !

Thumbs up Paul.

• Like 2

Another formality, but only a small delay.

Indeed, tomorrow you can change the school of your daugther, close® to your house and at a school that will be more sympathetic to you.

Hi Mario I wish it was that simple, but its not. The old school will not give me the sign out papers. So it's back to court for my lawyer to summons who ever we can to ask them why they have not complied with the court order. So thanks Mario for your thoughts, you are using common sense in your thinking sometime it just does not go that way. But with lots of people here commenting on this matter it helps me no end, I will get there!

• Like 2