Abduction Of My Daughter, By My Thai Wife

scott1999

Hey, next week it'll be a lot more people than you dribbling!! I for one...

thanks Patsycat

I could not be were I am today with out the support from the people here on thaivisa

Opps smaller update the British Embassy will recognize me as soul guardian with a letter from the Judge in my case. Nice!

Only have to wait tell Monday now , have a great weekend Patsycat, and every one here on Thaivisa

• Like 1

What is the quickest date ur daughter comes to stay with u, ordered by the court ?

What other options does your FIL have more to delay proceedings ?

Thumbs up, the new beginning is near !

Hi Mr. P.

not 100% sure but if the mother does not come to the court when summoned maybe 14 days from Monday then I would ask the court to help me. The court may then summons the family members. Around that time of the family members coming or not coming to court, is when my daughter will have to be moved to the new school. But it is up to the court timing really.

Time is marching on, thanks again for everyone on thaivisa helping me get through this hell.

• Like 2

How do you to enforce this intended change of school...I presume she will not want to change school and friends and the IL's will be saying they agree etc etc.

Also physical custody...how do you intend to get her from there, to you ?

Especially if you have not talked to her so much....why are you not letting her know all of this so she can be prepared for it?

• Like 1

How do you to enforce this intended change of school...I presume she will not want to change school and friends and the IL's will be saying they agree etc etc.

Especially if you have not talked to her so much....why are you not letting her know all of this so she can be prepared for it?

Hi Showbags

this for the juvenile court to sort out, maybe they will send an officer of the court to go and see them, But I will as the mother's side will have to follow the law.

The court have already told the mother's side it is their responsibility to take my daughter to her new school. IF they do not then again court officer.

Or my daughter will be summoned to the court with the mother's side.

It is almost impossible to talk to her at that school, IE this month 3 minutes total, as the time gets closer then of course I will go and see her and explain things to her. But she knows already for sure.

• Like 1

I'm a bit confused.

Will, after all this, your daughter be physically living with you at your home 100%. And all decisions be made by you.

The school and inlaws confused me a bit.

Hi Patsycat

In the compromise contract 24th of Jan 2012 , Which this fine morning comes in to force. States that I have 100% education, but the school I choose must be a boarding school.

The courts thinking was because the mother openly said she will live in England and because my daughter was showing fear of me in the court room. By throwing her hands up to her face to hide from my sight. Then with in 30 mins would be asleep in my arms in front of the judges and my witness to this is Michael a mod from Thaivisa.

By being a boarding school it would be a safe place for my daughter to be, if she wants to stay there. But my daughter can choose at weekends who she wants to be with. But also in the week she can go and stay with me as my condo because it is close to the school. "UP TO HER", was their thinking.

But since the compromise contract the mother has run a muck with the two failed appeals and the denying me of any access. She will lose almost any rights over my daughter when I get 100% physical custody in the next 2 to 4 weeks IE the court will now summons the mother tomorrow for a date I will learn tomorrow. At that hearing if the mother shows up or does not show I should be granted 100% physical custody. Which means I must follow the compromise contract of 24th Jan 2012. But because the mother did not follow the contract I get 100% physical custody where by only I get to choose who my daughter can stay with at any time.

PS I never waited the boarding school in the agreement . But the mother was 100% for it. We now know why, she always planned to appeal her own agreement and thus gain time to fully alienate my daughter from me. But her timing was out, because it only took 20 months to get through the Appeals court and the Supreme court. So she gambled and lost and she will have to pay the price, IE I will get 100% physical custody.

Sorry for such a long reply but was needed to explain the reason behind the boarding school being in the agreement.

• Like 1

Who is paying for the current boarding school?

Who will be paying for the next boarding school?

Hi Fifty Two

I will give you only one guess? ha ha ha

Who is paying for the current boarding school?

Hi again sorry miss read your post, at this moment my daughter is in a thai private school 8,000bt a term no English. She is living with ? I am not 100% sure but I have many photos of my daughter with my Ex-wifes Ex-husband. This is my and the courts worry, Who is she with?

who pays the 8000bht?

Hi fifty two

The mother's side paid for two years of schooling at the Thai school total 32,000. My lawyer has said my ex-wife could try and take me to court for half of the money in the future. But then he said that would leave her open for me to counter sue , and it's a bit more the half of 32,000 bt, It will never happen.

• Like 1

Hi Scott,

I hope everything is going to plan and you are still focused. Was there any movement on the 2nd?

Keep that chin up!

Hi rhodie

I do feel a bit down being father's day yesterday and all. So I do tend to go a little quiet and withdraw into myself. But it's nothing to the pain my daughter must be feeling. Anyway father's day has gone now and I am happy about that.

So here is the update: My lawyer in his wisdom went on the 3rd of November. Now this is were things get lost in translation and culture differences. But the gist of what he did was to

1 Ask the Judge to just grant me the 100% physical custody because the mother has shown such disrespect to the court. (Judge has to answer this request in 5 days)

2 Summons the mother to the court for her explanation of why she has not followed the compromise contract of the 24th of Jan 2012.

So I am only guessing here, so the Judge can just finish this case by giving me the 100% physical custody next week, or give the mother one more chance to explain her actions. In which case the mother will be summoned to the court. The date of this I should know next week. I hope?

Thanks again rhodie and everyone for your support in this matter. It will finish soon I promise!

Edited by scott1999
  • Like 2

Hi Scott,

I hope everything is going to plan and you are still focused. Was there any movement on the 2nd?

Keep that chin up!

Hi rhodie

I do feel a bit down being father's day yesterday and all. So I do tend to go a little quiet and withdraw into myself. But it's nothing to the pain my daughter must be feeling. Anyway father's day has gone now and I am happy about that.

So here is the update: My lawyer in his wisdom went on the 3rd of November. Now this is were things get lost in translation and culture differences. But the gist of what he did was to

1 Ask the Judge to just grant me the 100% physical custody because the mother has shown such disrespect to the court. (Judge has to answer this request in 5 days)

2 Summons the mother to the court for her explanation of why she has not followed the compromise contract of the 24th of Jan 2012.

So I am only guessing here, so the Judge can just finish this case by giving me the 100% physical custody next week, or give the mother one more chance to explain her actions. In which case the mother will be summoned to the court. The date of this I should know next week. I hope?

Thanks again rhodie and everyone for your support in this matter. It will finish soon I promise!

OPPS sorry I missed a Month , the lawyer went to the court on the 3rd of December, SORRY sorry sorry

Small up date. The judge has refused for now my request for 100% physical custody. On the grounds that he wants the mother,s side to have more time to comply with the compromise contract dated 24th of Jan 2012 , that she then appealed, in the appeals court and then the Supreme Court.

So if they comply and take my daughter to the new school, I the father will not get 100% physical custody. OK I am fine with that.

If they don't take my daughter to the new school at some point in the near future I will get 100% physical custody..OK I fine with this too.

Next week I will be putting in new requests to the Juvenile court. Of which they must give me an answer in 5 working days

Not much wiggle room for the mother's side now.

If they take my daughter to the school, they lose the power of alienating her from me.

If they do not take her to the school they lose 100% physical custody to me.

Not exactly a win win for them.

I do hope they start to do the right thing so my daughter can have a mother and a father.

Sorry its is not better news, but it's just the truth as it happens.

Thanks again for all the great support from the people here at Thaivisa.

I will be having Christmas at the Juvenile court this year, the 24th 25th 26th and 27th in the hope they give me so good new about my requests.

PS I have a meeting with my lawyer tomorrow so as of now I don't know 100% what the requests will be to the court next week.

Edited by scott1999
  • Like 1

I wished you would have a merrier Christmas. There seems no end to it, but never give up. It is simply not an option and in the end the mother and her family will have to comply. And who knows, the court might decide that there might be a Santa Claus after all.

• Like 1

Thais suck...and that includes the judges.

Seriously, jan 2012 and in a couple of weeks it will be jan 2014....2 years....and this thai judge wants to give this thai woman some more time.......how much more time would they like, till the kid is 21yo perhaps and can make her own decision?

Pathetic really....but I know what I would have doen long ago...each to their own but.

Edited by Showbags
  • Like 1

Sorry, I can't ever see you winning this one.

But you get 'A' for effort.

I wished you would have a merrier Christmas. There seems no end to it, but never give up. It is simply not an option and in the end the mother and her family will have to comply. And who knows, the court might decide that there might be a Santa Claus after all.

Am just flabbergasted Paul.

Its all surreal to read ur quest for the right thing for ur daughter and urself.

Good luck !

Thanks Mario and Mr. P.

I do understand how the court is behaving. They never want to give soul custody to either parent. That is why they have the term 100% physical custody, because the latter term does not take away parent power from either parent.

Michael and I have come so far now quitting is not an option. So Christmas is gone again, so what, I'm used to it.

I am doing what I have to do, Never give up never surrender. Ha ha that quote from one of my favorite movies galaxy quest. And I won't !

Let the court give the mother's side more chances, I hope it works. But the court cannot say that I will not get 100% physical custody, only to say not yet, OK ! Understand.

As I get older I can look back on myself, with a more true full understanding of who I am and was. Something was very wrong with me to be attracted, to a certain type of person.

I was over confident about myself. how I have been taught a lesson. Ha ha,

Anyway this is so my daughter can have a mother and a father. Plus the best start in life for my daughter in this ever more challenging world.

I will get there I promise, One day closer.

Thanks to every one for your support or your comments. I do hope this horror of a thread will help people in the future.

I will meet with my lawyer tomorrow, so I will update next week.

• Like 1

Nice post above Paul, showing selfreflection and vonourability.

Nobody goes through life being flawless. Forget never though that intentions matter 2, so not be too hard on yourself by selfreflection.

Hopefully though still in competition for post of the year.

Good wishes.

• Like 1

It may not seem a total win, but the way I read it your daughter will at worst have to be enrolled at your school of choice.

Is that right?

Things move so slowly it is unbearable. I hope things improve on the 24th to 27th.

Good luck.

• Like 1

It may not seem a total win, but the way I read it your daughter will at worst have to be enrolled at your school of choice.

Is that right?

Things move so slowly it is unbearable. I hope things improve on the 24th to 27th.

Good luck.

Thanks rhodie

for your support in this matter. Holidays are always hard. But this holiday is very different from many before, because I can go to the court and the Ministry of Education, and the police to fight my corner. So of course I would love to see my daughter, but I must try to make sure she is not put in the middle to choice for herself. Because from my experience, the child will mostly do what the alienating parent wants them to do. Because the alienating parents love is not unconditional and of course the child is in fear of losing that love.

Anyway I am off to the court this week and will update.

• Like 1