Abduction Of My Daughter, By My Thai Wife

scott1999

Scot - I mentioned this a while back .-- child protection services - and today I noticed this thread started, which you might want to follow and see if they can unearth this elusive body.

opps sorry i missed this post, i'm in a bit of a dog fight at the moment with my daughters school. They are doing their best to stop me seeing my daughter, but with out leaving them selves open to be sued. BUT this week should determinate if i can sue the school.

thanks anyway for your idea, i do know the courts have social services , so maybe i can ask for help from them.

Scot - I mentioned this a while back .-- child protection services - and today I noticed this thread started, which you might want to follow and see if they can unearth this elusive body.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/652540-women-and-children-protection-unit/

opps sorry i missed this post, i'm in a bit of a dog fight at the moment with my daughters school. They are doing their best to stop me seeing my daughter, but with out leaving them selves open to be sued. BUT this week should determinate if i can sue the school.

thanks anyway for your idea, i do know the courts have social services , so maybe i can ask for help from them.

Who pays the school fees?

Just a thought.

• Like 1

The most prolific social work I've seen in Thailand that is family oriented is by the Pavena Foundation, which is often in the news every time a child prostitute or abuse victim etc is discovered.

Perhaps you ought to contact them seeing as Dnee is both a child and a woman-to-be and by your account appears to be suffering rather a lot of psychological abuse.

The fact that they are a foundation and not a government organisation might mean that they can react a lot faster. They are definitely high profile enough to not take any nonsense from the likes of a school principal.

Khun Pavena has also just been named as the Minister for Social Development and Human Security in the latest cabinet reshuffle.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/652540-women-and-children-protection-unit/

Who pays the school fees?

Just a thought.

Hello , yes the mother's side are paying the schools fees. 16,000 a year. The school that she should be in is 250,000 a year, that I'm more then happy to pay.

The most prolific social work I've seen in Thailand that is family oriented is by the Pavena Foundation, which is often in the news every time a child prostitute or abuse victim etc is discovered.

Perhaps you ought to contact them seeing as Dnee is both a child and a woman-to-be and by your account appears to be suffering rather a lot of psychological abuse.

The fact that they are a foundation and not a government organisation might mean that they can react a lot faster. They are definitely high profile enough to not take any nonsense from the likes of a school principal.

Khun Pavena has also just been named as the Minister for Social Development and Human Security in the latest cabinet reshuffle.

Hi Tremble my lawyer said i should do this, but I forgot about it. I must thank you Sir for reminding me , great idea, i will have a go at making contact in the 2 day holiday coming up.

• Like 1

What is the reason the school wants to stop seeing your daughter ?

Hi Peter , it is because the to half-sisters have said so. But with Micheal's help we are pushing the school back. As they are the ones breaking the law. Good to hear from you my friend, never give up and never surrender.

• 4 weeks later...

OMG The Supreme Court have finished with this case and have sent it back to the Juvenile Court for the reading 14th of October. Now i can sleep better. Thank you to all of you for your support. The start of the end has begun.

• Like 1

What does that mean in terms of your access to your daughter. Have the SC ruled in your favour? Why does it need to go back to Juvenile court & why does it take so long for the reading?

I judge from your post that this is a very positve thing it is just for the unknowledgable (i.e. me) it would be good to understand the next stages & the reasons for them

Very pleased for you though, I really really hope the end is close by.

What does that mean in terms of your access to your daughter. Have the SC ruled in your favour? Why does it need to go back to Juvenile court & why does it take so long for the reading?

I judge from your post that this is a very positve thing it is just for the unknowledgable (i.e. me) it would be good to understand the next stages & the reasons for them

Very pleased for you though, I really really hope the end is close by.

this is the email my lawyer sent to me today

Hi Scott
I called Supreme Court,officer said that the case had finished from the high Court already and sent it back to Phathumtani juvenile court on 1st of August.
Later on, I called Phathumtani Juvenile Court to make sure for that, the officer has made an appointment on Oct 14th, the time is 9.00 am to listen to the Supreme Court order, you'll get the Court's summons soon.
thanks Boo i'm too excited to even think at this moment, ha ha , Micheal can explain better then me. I will ask him if its ok to post his email about the good news.

, Mikael
16:12 (17 hours ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif
This is the email from Mikael just after we heard the news. I think Micheal nails it in what i need to do.

Very good news, Congratulations Daddy J

Pay your lawyer within a couple of days latest, you will need him more now

I am so happy that the Supreme Court is ready - note the words he uses – listen to the Supreme court order. He is exactly spot on again, and it is exactly what the Juvenile court did and expected to do when the Appeals court order was read. They read the court order and did not expect to do anything else

Question is: Can you get Juvenile Court to send EMS letter at the same time or do you have to go back again? The Juvenile Court judge reading the Appeals court order did ask: Is there anything else? A big YES! from your lawyer and show the email where the school states that they will let Dnee continue to study at their school until they receive an EMS letter from the court could perhaps make them act. Requesting the court to send the EMS letter quickly so that Dnee doesn’t have to lose more opportunity in life is a very valid request

If the Supreme court order contains 100% physical custody, then that will become law 15-November J Recorded delivery letter arriving a week before ordering Ann and Mod to take Dnee to the new school 15-September at 9AM or I will sue for kidnapping is a bittersweet victory…

Another good thing is that this should give you more freedom at the school JThey should understand that the best thing for Dnee is to prepare her for that changes will come, not best done by denying you access…

JJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJJJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJJJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJ JJJJJ

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So does anyone know what the Supreme Court has decided?

Will they give you custody?

Or is it a complete mystery who will be awarded custody until the decision is read?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Hi

if the compromise agreement made by me and the mother made on the 24th of jan 2012 was to be changed by the Supreme Court , it is a very high probability the Supreme Court would order the parties to the SC, But they have not. So the likely hood is that they have not changed anything.

So with the mother breaking the agreement made the 24th jan 2012 , the other party ie me will get 100% physical custody of my daughter. Which puts pay to any one but the mother taking care of my daughter with out my permission. Anyone with holding my daughter, with out my permission then would be arrested.

This i posted on my facebook it may explain a bit more

Well its happened! I was told by one of my lawyers that the Supreme Court of Thailand have finished with the mother of my daughter final appeal against her own agreement made on the 24th of Jan 2012 at the Juvenile court. MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS "TIMES UP."

I will be summoned soon to the Juvenile court to here the verdict.

Dnee was kidnapped 12th of September 2010 by the mother's side of the family. The mother was and still is Living in England. Having only visited Thailand just to sell two condos from the Divorce to pay for her life in England . O the lies that have been told to my daughter.

Anyway to all my friends that stood next to me, through the dark times , thank you from the bottom of my heart!

My aim through all this was and is still, that my daughter will have a mother and a father. Because since the kidnapping she has had neither.

• Like 2

Wow after sending 3 emails asking for a meeting with my daughter's school, to help with the transition of my daughter changing schools to comply with the Supreme Court order, and not getting any reply. The school saw the summons for the mother and me for the 14th Oct yesterday. Maybe they know too now, TIMES UP. So yesterday they rang my girlfriend and said when and where for a meeting. Maybe they understand that I will never stop tell Dnee has a mother and a father. In my opinion the schools actions through this horror story has helped make sure my daughter did not have a mother or a father.

But things will change now. I am sure of it. Thank you to everyone on thaivisa for all your support over the years. I hope i have become a better person from this experience?

Edited by scott1999
  • Like 2

Hi all

I went to see my daughter yesterday, she is not happy at all. All the lies are coming home to roost. But it is not long now. The school has hardened its stance. But so be it, I just worry for my daughter's health.

Difficult times, but your daughter presumably reacts favourably to your comforting her. Hang in there.....thumbsup.gif

Evilness, stubbnorness, total lack of empathy and selfishness apparantly have no limits. FOR WHAT ???? Saving face maybe ?

It worries me about a path i have got to go into as well.

Hope the misery will end soon for you and your beautiful daughter Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

Once the verdict is read in october does it mean you can then just leave with your daughter and thats it?

Hi Boo, I just don't know? But I am over the moon, at some point they will have to comply with the order dated 24th of Jan 2013. Thanks Boo for asking.