Abduction Of My Daughter, By My Thai Wife

scott1999

Paul,

a week has gone by now and we are all waiting for the anticipated reunion with your daughter.

I hope things are going well and you have not encountered another mountain to climb.

Hi rhodie

Perfect timing in asking your question.

update: Hi

Today I went to the court to ask for directions on my daughter. I.E. Should I try and take my daughter on Wednesday 5th March as it is the last day of term, Because if I do not try,then of course my daughter will be taken up country as she is every year in the holiday period, always with out my permission.
The court told me today that they were just about to send a letter to the execution officer. So now I know the officer cannot help me on Wednesday. I will not try and take Dnee on the 5th. (For the best interest of the child.) As it will for sure end in a tug of war with Dnee in the middle. I have waited this long, a little more is not going to change much of this horrendous situation. I was informed by the office staff at court today that if the mother's side in anyway tries to hinder the officers duties, they will have huge problems.
If the mother's side thinks by taking my daughter up country it will help their cause, they are wrong. If the mother's side thinks by bringing the mother back from England it will help them, they are wrong. If the mother's side thinks by trying to get my daughter out of this country will help, they are wrong. If they think holding on to my daughter screaming and whaling that they love my daughter, they are wrong.The officer will just not stop till the compromise contract of the 24th Jan 2012 is enforced.
In short
1: My daughter in a school of my choice. (The officer will have the power to sign my daughter out of her old school.)
2: Condo put into my daughter's name. (The officer may or may not have the power to transfer the title deed, because now it is in a third parties name, which means a new court case. But we will see.)
3: Car put in my name so it can be sold. ( The office will have the power of attorney to do this.)
4: 100% physical custody to me. Which again today I was told I have already due to the letter from the judge to the execution officer saying the mother has not followed the compromise contract. So clause 3.2 of the contract is now applicable. Which gives me 100% physical custody.
I will now wait till next week and phone the execution officer for an appointment to see how he/she can make the mother's side follow the compromise contract.
I have followed many an alienation story and not until the alienating parent is about to suffer them selves will they stop their heinous actions. That time is very soon in coming.

The letter from the judge is very strong, about they must follow the compromise contract, my interpreter said.

Thanks again for your thoughts rhodie and everyone else. I am sure most of you will not understand why I do not just go to the school and try and take my daughter. But I chosen to wait for help from the execution officer so a few more weeks I will have to endure. So when it does happen, it will be final. (No tug of war)

I must add I do not really care if the mother's side sees this post as there is nothing they can do to stop the execution of the compromise contract.

Scott I have read all your posts in this thread, and I have to say you have some perseverance that I haven't seen in my life before.

However going from the facts how everything has turned out over the years, and without trying to sound negative or trying to discourage you in your fight, I have such a feeling that you will still be updating this thread in a year from now.

The mention in you post after this that your daughter was not at school today clearly indicates that they haven't given up the fight, and probably never will.

Good luck finding your daughter when she's taken upcountry or abroad. I'm sure you are aware that the court appointed officer will be as useful in locating her as the paper where the verdict is written on.

All the best, and I hope you will succeed, but I don't hold my breath.

Hi JesseFrank

I do understand your view. But I have no choice in the matter. I have been through Juvenile, Appeals, and Supreme Courts. It has taken just over two years from the agreement from the compromise contract 24th Jan 2012. This shows a willingness from the courts to act in the best interest of the child.

As for your comment:( I'm sure you are aware that the court appointed officer will be as useful in locating her as the paper where the verdict is written on.) I do hope this is not the case. I can say this, the mother re registered my daughter to be living up country. But the court has disregarded that fact, and told the execution office in Bangkok to deal with this case. Nice to meet you anyway JesseFrank and thanks for Knowledge and experience.

Don't forget that you have also suffered, besides your girl. You must not let your fears become your daughters fear, but don't close your eyes for your own emotions.

When you will be reunited with your daughter there will be a bumpy ride for the both of you to come to terms with the new situation.

Let's hope you will be reunited very, very soon.

• Like 1

I would take her right now, the importance of the " school term" is unimportant.

As other people have noted, if she is taken upcountry and placed with the third

cousin, no matter what pieces of paper you hold it is unlikely you will ever find her.

To upcountry thinking, a half Thai half farang girl is considered a MAJOR asset

for the future, and they will fight to the last breath to keep her. You are thinking

love and a bright future for her, and they are thinking money.......

I really really hope this turns out ok for you !!!!!!!

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

Hi all thanks for all your comments

Eyeswideopen your words are spot on in my opinion.

This conversation happened last night. Previously there has been little to no contact as I have waited for the Supreme Court to finish. AS I have said in the messages I will be going to the school and the police station tomorrow.

The responses are below

post-37066-0-94898500-1393961626_thumb.p

post-37066-0-84919900-1393961658_thumb.p

post-37066-0-33562800-1393961681_thumb.p

post-37066-0-34694100-1393961714_thumb.p

The reason I am posting at 2:45 in the morning is because I have just had the ex-wife's boyfriend ring me from England provoking me with accusations of wife beating and child molestation. I explained to him that he is promoting child trafficking and that I now how 100% physical custody, and that only today have I voiced my concerns about him to the Leicester police force. He hung up what a surprise.

This shows me that these people will not run up country with my daughter. 1: They truly believe they are right in their actions. 2: My daughter would not like living up there. 3: The execution officer would find them.

So when I go to the police station tomorrow I can firstly say they are withholding my daughter from an education. Secondly, that Ann the half-sister of my daughter and who is named in the compromise contract is still taking care of my her and denying to hand over my daughter to me , and thirdly, they are still in Bangkok.

I will not attempt to go to the house with out the execution officer. But I feel this is now the more likely scenario of how I get my daughter to the new school.

They are rattled now. The pressure is starting to build for them. Can they handle it? In my opinion not a chance.

It is hurtful to see my daughter being abused like this. But in no way can I ever blame her. I must except my part of this horrible story and feel some shame for the position my daughter is in.

I will do my best today at the school and the police station. I will post what happens. Then I will in the future only post what is important news. this bitching is boring for me let alone anyone else.

Thanks again for all your comments and advice.

• Like 2

The gound for the police to act is this:

Section 317 Whoever, without reasonable cause, takes away a child not yet over fifteen years of agefrom the parent, guardian or person looking after such child, shall be punished with imprisonment of three to fifteen years and fined of six thousand to thirty thousand Baht.

• Like 2

Hi all thanks for all your comments

Eyeswideopen your words are spot on in my opinion.

This conversation happened last night. Previously there has been little to no contact as I have waited for the Supreme Court to finish. AS I have said in the messages I will be going to the school and the police station tomorrow.

The responses are below

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

attachicon.gifCaptureddddddddd.PNG

attachicon.gifCapturerrrrrrrrr.PNG

attachicon.gifCapturetttttt.PNG

The reason I am posting at 2:45 in the morning is because I have just had the ex-wife's boyfriend ring me from England provoking me with accusations of wife beating and child molestation. I explained to him that he is promoting child trafficking and that I now how 100% physical custody, and that only today have I voiced my concerns about him to the Leicester police force. He hung up what a surprise.

This shows me that these people will not run up country with my daughter. 1: They truly believe they are right in their actions. 2: My daughter would not like living up there. 3: The execution officer would find them.

So when I go to the police station tomorrow I can firstly say they are withholding my daughter from an education. Secondly, that Ann the half-sister of my daughter and who is named in the compromise contract is still taking care of my her and denying to hand over my daughter to me , and thirdly, they are still in Bangkok.

I will not attempt to go to the house with out the execution officer. But I feel this is now the more likely scenario of how I get my daughter to the new school.

They are rattled now. The pressure is starting to build for them. Can they handle it? In my opinion not a chance.

It is hurtful to see my daughter being abused like this. But in no way can I ever blame her. I must except my part of this horrible story and feel some shame for the position my daughter is in.

I will do my best today at the school and the police station. I will post what happens. Then I will in the future only post what is important news. this bitching is boring for me let alone anyone else.

Thanks again for all your comments and advice.

Scott, are you sure that is a conversation with your daughter in above post ? I think she made her feelings and wishes pretty clear, don't you ?

• Like 1

Thank you for that Mario.

And to JesseFrank yes it is very painful for me to read. The last time I had any real contact with my daughter was 4 days last Feb. Now I could have tried to alienate my daughter against my ex-wife when she lived with me. But I did not. They have had 3 years to fill her head full of crap. I was to make one comment on what you said it would be "why are they so desperate to not allow me even 5 minutes with my daughter?"

Any way of to the police station and the school now, Thanks Mario for that information.

• Like 1

Scott,

I strongly advise you to write a letter to the British Embassy in Bangkok informing them that you are concerned that your daughter may be abducted by her mother, that you have 100% custody of your daughter and that you have been receiving threatening calls from the mother and her new partner.

Ask the embassy not to issue any visa/passport for your daughter.

If you need help writing the letter pm me and I'll edit what you write.

• Like 1

Please excuse me and my own ignorance.

Did you say that you are an English teacher?

You must be under a tremendously heavy emotional pressure to have expressed yourself so very disjointedly like what you did above.

Are you really an English teacher teaching English in Thailand?

Doubting Thomas.

While I agree the post is disjointed, I'd like to see you quote the part that says he is teaching English?

Good luck to the OP...

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Scott,

I strongly advise you to write a letter to the British Embassy in Bangkok informing them that you are concerned that your daughter may be abducted by her mother, that you have 100% custody of your daughter and that you have been receiving threatening calls from the mother and her new partner.

Ask the embassy not to issue any visa/passport for your daughter.

If you need help writing the letter pm me and I'll edit what you write.

Those messages do not read like a little girl writing.

Are you absolutely sure that the mother is not now in Thailand?

Don't risk it - get a lawyer to go with you to the police station and then go get your daughter.

Hi GuestHouse

Nice to hear from you again. Yes the British Embassy is having the 100% physical custody recognized as we speak via London. I will post the letter to the execution office from the judge to you now. Then I am on my way. Thanks again to every one ever the grammar police.

Thank you for that Mario.

And to JesseFrank yes it is very painful for me to read. The last time I had any real contact with my daughter was 4 days last Feb. Now I could have tried to alienate my daughter against my ex-wife when she lived with me. But I did not. They have had 3 years to fill her head full of crap. I was to make one comment on what you said it would be "why are they so desperate to not allow me even 5 minutes with my daughter?"

Any way of to the police station and the school now, Thanks Mario for that information.

So, what was the result today ?

Hi every

I had to go straight to bed last night so tired and sad.

Before I left yesterday I sent the letter from the judge to the execution officer to the British Embassy. A Mr. Dimas. (very good, intelligent, highly educated man) said he will translate and have the 100% physical custody verified via London.

So I went to my daughter's (old) school. They told me, someone had rung to say my daughter was sick and not at school. So I gave them a copy of the letter from the judge and informed them the execution officer will be along soon for my daughter's sign out papers. I do hope I never have to set food in that dump of a school.

I went to the Police station for help. The officer in charge of the case was not on duty. But I did speak to him via my translator by phone and as soon as the execution officer is active the policeman will have a meeting with us to track this people down. Plus have the 100% put into the Ampore office computer, and a missing persons report made.

I would not go to the house (if I could find it anyway) with out the police, as that would not help me or my daughter.

On the way home sitting in traffic, I phone the Embassy. My daughter was a no show of course.

In the morning I sent this message to the half-sister of my daughter, No reply

post-37066-0-01104300-1394057391_thumb.p

I will now have to wait till next week to make an appointment with the execution officer with my lawyer and then the top policeman of the station near where my daughter is or was living.

It is my opinion they will never give up till they start to suffer IE arrest warrant and so on. Which is likely now, I have waited this long to get through the judicial system of the courts of Thailand. I can wait a little longer. As I learnt more about parental alienation over the years.It has been my main goal to keep my daughter out of the middle of this heinous situation.

I was very close this time, if only the hearing of the 25th was two weeks sooner I could have used the full force of the law. But OK I will have to wait a bit longer.

Thanks anyway everyone on Thaivisa for your input. Special thanks to GH and eezergood for your assessment of the messages from my daughter I now agree with you too.

• Like 2

Hi jpinx

Am I reading this correctly -- that you have not actually seen your daughter since last February 2013 ?

this is the full horror story.

-----

A simple "yes" or "no" suffice --- I have read enough of the thread to get an idea of the background, but everything depends on the relationship with the daughter. If there isn't real, regular and frequent personal contact then all the court orders in the world will not avail to anything and the child will feel totally confused and unloved.

Please excuse me and my own ignorance.

Did you say that you are an English teacher?

You must be under a tremendously heavy emotional pressure to have expressed yourself so very disjointedly like what you did above.

Are you really an English teacher teaching English in Thailand?

Doubting Thomas.

While I agree the post is disjointed, I'd like to see you quote the part that says he is teaching English?

Good luck to the OP...

Hi watcharacters

I do teach and have been teaching for over 5 years now. I specialize in teaching children to read, using phonics. I have taught P5 and 6 but I like teaching K3 and grade 1 the best. That is were you can help format the brain to read the correct way ( (T) (ea)=long e (ch) (er) this way the child do not pick the Thai accent as in (T-shir).

When mkawish made this comment in 2010. My daughter had been missing for only one month. I was in no end of trouble. I had suffered some kind of seizure, my brain was not working to well because of the pressure I was under.

I must also comment (English is a huge subject) "Do I went to teach grammar? No", because a highly qualified Philippine teacher would beat me hands down. I know because I work with two of the best. But even they will admit a good native English teacher will beat them every time, when it comes to phonics and pronunciation.

So apologies to the grammar police who surf all the threads for mistakes. I am and never will be that good at grammar. But phonics and syntax, I will give any one a run for their money. But this thread is about the story of an abduction and the Thai court system. I would hope people just comment on the topic of the thread.

Anyway watcharacters thanks for you comment .

• Like 1

Hi jpinx

Am I reading this correctly -- that you have not actually seen your daughter since last February 2013 ?

-----

A simple "yes" or "no" suffice --- I have read enough of the thread to get an idea of the background, but everything depends on the relationship with the daughter. If there isn't real, regular and frequent personal contact then all the court orders in the world will not avail to anything and the child will feel totally confused and unloved.

You said. "A simple "yes" or "no" suffice"

​Yes I have been denied access since the 12th of September 2010.

You said. " If there isn't real, regular and frequent personal contact then all the court orders in the world will not avail to anything and the child will feel totally confused and unloved."

I 100% disagree with your view. Because my daughter loves both parents. But as I love her unconditionally the mother's side loves her conditionally (only if you do not see your father) Now when my daughter is in a safe environment see will be free to love both parents again. This is my goal.

So my answer to you is "Yes followed by a No"

Edited by scott1999
  • Like 1

Hi jpinx

-----

You said. " If there isn't real, regular and frequent personal contact then all the court orders in the world will not avail to anything and the child will feel totally confused and unloved."

I 100% disagree with your view. Because my daughter loves both parents. But as I love her unconditionally the mother's side loves her conditionally (only if you do not see your father) Now when my daughter is in a safe environment see will be free to love both parents again. This is my goal.

I respect your view and admire your tenacity, but my experience indicates otherwise.

• Like 1

Hi jpinx

-----

I respect your view and admire your tenacity, but my experience indicates otherwise.

I respect your view too Sir.

I had exactly the same view as you before this happened to me. I have researched this subject extensively. The Targeted Parent can come back into the child's life. But the child needs a safe environment. That is why from the out side to normal people, the mother's side not wanting the child to have an international school education, makes no sense at all.

But to the Alienating Parent it would be the kiss of death to the brain washing and control of the said child.

Thanks for your comment jpinx. I for one am OK to agree to disagree.

Hi jpinx

You said : (The point I would take issue with is the need for cognizance of the childs perspective. You refer to the "brainwashing", but what is pehaps missing is the recognition of the fact that the child *is* brainwashed, and that - along with youthful inexperience - makes the child incapable of knowing what her situation really is. The daily attention by the childs carer is what will impact on her. Kids are very "here and now")

Very well written sir. I agree 100%

This is the very reason they cannot allow me to see or speak to her for any amount of time. But under all this alienation I know my daughter still loves her father.

2 photos of me and Dnee - Copy.pdf

Thanks again for a great post

I am a bit confused. If you have all the correct paperwork to take custody of her, why do you not

simply go and get her ?? Her not showing up at school on the day you supposed to take custody

of her is a very bad sign. And as many other farang fathers have found out, once a child disappears

into Isan, you will have a very hard time finding her. You can have a suitcase of court orders,

but the family can simply say your daughter ran away, and they do not know where she is. Then

that is game over. If your custody papers are in order , then I would hire an off duty policeman and head

straight to where your daughter is living and take custody. It will be an ugly scene, but ultimately best

for your daughter.

• Like 1

I am a bit confused. If you have all the correct paperwork to take custody of her, why do you not

simply go and get her ?? Her not showing up at school on the day you supposed to take custody

of her is a very bad sign. And as many other farang fathers have found out, once a child disappears

into Isan, you will have a very hard time finding her. You can have a suitcase of court orders,

but the family can simply say your daughter ran away, and they do not know where she is. Then

that is game over. If your custody papers are in order , then I would hire an off duty policeman and head

straight to where your daughter is living and take custody. It will be an ugly scene, but ultimately best

for your daughter.

Hi EyesWideOpen

The police station near where my daughter is staying will not help with out the officer of the court with them. The 100% physical custody is being verified by the British Embassy Bangkok and via London.

The execution officer has only today received the orders from the judge to enforce the orders of the compromise contract 24th Jan 2012.

So next week I hope to have a meeting with officer in charge of the enforcement of the case.

I would hope the mother see sense but I very much do not think she will.

So the officer has the power to ask the British police for help in finding the mother in Leicester. With the (work) she is going in England she will not be very happy.

Officer must close the school down IE sign out papers for my daughter.

Officer must make sure by what even means, my daughter goes to the school of my choice.

Thanks EyesWideOpen for your comment.

• Like 1