Abduction Of My Daughter, By My Thai Wife

scott1999

• 3 years later...

Caught my eye yesterday and worth reading by any Brits in the OPs shoes...

Thousands of parents falsely claim domestic abuse in order to access legal aid and stop estranged partners from seeing their children, a shared parenting charity claims.

Families Need Fathers says parents are being encouraged by some solicitors to file for non-molestation orders - injunctions used in urgent abuse cases.

New figures show a 30% rise in orders made after legal aid was axed in everything but abuse cases in family courts in 2012.

Some 25,700 were made in England and Wales in 2017, and 6,699 in the first quarter of 2018.

The changes to legal aid qualification in England and Wales were designed to reduce the number of cases in family courts, with separating couples being encouraged to attend mediation sessions instead, and to cut the legal aid bill.

https://www.bbc.com/news/education-44628179

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 10:40 AM, scott1999 said:

Hi, everyone today the court threw out the last claim of the mother's side. I am now free to finish my story. I'm still in Thailand, I'm living near Hua Hin and....   I will write my story soon. Thank you, everyone, that helped me over the years. But I had to stop posting as the mother's side was using my posts in court against me.

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 18.43.11.png

Hi Paul

It would be good to hear the conclusion when you're able to do so.

Your posts are worth so much to those who will walk the same path in the future.

Best wishes for the future.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 12:26 AM, blackcab said:

Hi Paul

It would be good to hear the conclusion when you're able to do so.

Your posts are worth so much to those who will walk the same path in the future.

Best wishes for the future.

Hi Blackcab

I'm still trying to start the conclusion. But I can say this. The Juvenile court is fair well pretty fair when slitting up the money and assets. Fair as well when it comes to child maintenance. But when it comes to contact, the court is fair but have no teeth to enforce any contract made by the mother and father.   

As you can see a lot has happened since I had to stop posting in Thai visa. I live a much quieter life now. I moved from Bangkok to Hua Hin at Christmas last year. Because I wanted to help some of the many soi dogs of Bangkok. At this moment in Time, I take care of eight. 

IMG_2820.JPG

IMG_3073.JPG

IMG_3431.JPG

IMG_3443.JPG

IMG_3768.JPG

IMG_3327.JPG

IMG_3150.JPG

Edited by scott1999
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...