Cartrust Vehicle Inspection.

Velocette

logo.gifA+ | A- | Reset space.gifSELECT LANGUAGE

th_TH.gifen.gif

call-center.gifsearch.gif

end-menu.gifspace.gifspace.gifspace.gifverify.gifI'm thinking of buying a second hand car or pick up, and came across this company online. Their advertising looks kosher, I just wondered if anyone on TV had used their services ? space.gifstrip1.jpgstrip2.jpgstrip3.jpghead.gifpic1.jpgOur core product! We'll send our experienced technician onsite to inspect the potential cars in your list using our hi-tech tools.

Customer will receive a factual report the next day.*

* Please note that we provide the facts, but customers are the decision makers.

pic2.jpgCarTrust free service where our technicians will recommend you a list of parts that need professional attention.

Moreover, we'll help you compare the prices of different garages to your benefits.

pic3.jpgFor customers who purchase Mercedes Benz C and E Class, CarTrust provides further assurance of 1 year/ 20,000km worry free service.*

*Please contact CarTrust for more information at 02-440-0680 or [email protected]

CarTrust provides auto financing rate comparison, insurance, and document handling.

We also beautify the car for you before your first use!

end.gif

Copyright 2008 Cartrust.net all rights reserved

webdesigned by barebonestudio.net

Strange name.. Why would anyone trust Cart Rust?

:P

[/quote

Droll very . . . .laugh, I nearly bought my own beer.

Mind you, anyone who is a Danny Williams and a Wonderwall fan , and is wordyclever enough to incorporate them into his handle, is entitled to see the universe in his or her own special way.

Actually, it did make me laugh, so thanks for that, just refrain from actually singing Moon River, or Yellow River come to that, Ole Man Ribber is cool though, should you feel the need. :whistling:

[/quote

Mind you, anyone who is a Danny Williams and a Wonderwall fan , and is wordyclever enough to incorporate them into his handle, is entitled to see the universe in his or her own special way.

Actually, it did make me laugh, so thanks for that, just refrain from actually singing Moon River, or Yellow River come to that, Ole Man Ribber is cool though, should you feel the need. :whistling:

Plenty of new car deals unless you pay cash for secondhand just check to see if it has been in an accident just deal directly with a dealer not a middle man.

No need for insults MRO knows his stuff and just telling you " why use them " in a different way.

I sent a number of cars to ltestcar until I found a car that didn't have any major problems, ( http://ltestcar.com/eng_index.html ) and they did a thorough job. It cost around 4K per car,but they can find enough stuff wrong on any car that you can save that 4K and much more.

Your post is much appreciated, and your personal experience of this company is reassuring. Many thanks.

Test Car has a good reputation. Its well worth the money as we all know how many lemons are about. If the seller wont let you go there with a car - walk away. I used to get people asking us to servey cars, I just refer to Test Car now.

Yes indeed, and the lemon tree is a BIG tree, one of my anxieties, maybe unfounded, was that being a Farang, the testers and seller might collude to sell me a lemon. But your post and the previous one, have helped to reduce my paranoia from everyones out to get me, to 'nearly' everyones out to get me :lol:

[/quote

Plenty of new car deals unless you pay cash for secondhand just check to see if it has been in an accident just deal directly with a dealer not a middle man.

No need for insults MRO knows his stuff and just telling you " why use them " in a different way.

Yes I'm sure there are plenty of new car deals, but someone enquiring about 'Cart Rust' inspections is looking at a used car, and checking for faults requires at least the facility to get underneath with good lighting etc etc, and with so many moving parts in a car, it is too easy to overlook something crucial, thats why a reputable company that can be depended upon to give a professional objective opinion on the condition is so important. Even if a car hasn't been in an accident it may be that some major component is in need of replacement.

I'm not really sure about your interpretation of MRO's post. I thought he was just having a larf, I'm not convinced that it was a subliminal message, to NOT use a mechanical survey when buying a used car, That would not seem very logical.

As to your observation of 'No need for insults' .Yes your quite right for drawing my attention to it, reading it again I can see that I was 'out of order' for ribbing him quite as much as I did, about his choice of moniker. I hold my hand up to it, it's a fair cop. Although at the time it made me laugh, and still does, we do not all share the same sense of humour, and maybe I was insensitive.

As to it's being 'insulting' I sincerely hope not, and would apologise unreservedly if it was felt to be so.

I'm not really sure about your interpretation of MRO's post. I thought he was just having a larf, I'm not convinced that it was a subliminal message, to NOT use a mechanical survey when buying a used car, That would not seem very logical.

As to your observation of 'No need for insults' .Yes your quite right for drawing my attention to it, reading it again I can see that I was 'out of order' for ribbing him quite as much as I did, about his choice of moniker. I hold my hand up to it, it's a fair cop. Although at the time it made me laugh, and still does, we do not all share the same sense of humour, and maybe I was insensitive.

As to it's being 'insulting' I sincerely hope not, and would apologise unreservedly if it was felt to be so.

I was just playing games - no hidden meanings :) In fact my only advice to people looking to buy used cars in Thailand is this: get a better job!, or, 5555! some retirement plan you've got.. --- again, just kidding heh ;) )

No offense taken BTW - this board of full of crackpots and snide remarks - like ads on web pages, I have learnt to skip right over them :D