Pizza In Jomtien

bubba1

New Pizza place just opened on the Huay Yai road at PK's bar and resturant, always decent food in PK's and the pizza's are very good indeed. They are not big but not small, all made fresh as you wait. Prices are a bit odd at the moment - 149, 151, 154, and 156 Baht???? I think he is just finding his way and pricing as per the ingredients?

Easy to find on the Huay Yai road about 500m after the railway on the right you cant miss it - all bright red green & white with signs everywhere.

I think he normally opens about 11am, but he was open about 9am yesterday.

And if you have never tried it before - go on a Sunday evening for the 10 dish 69 baht buffet also very good!

Highly reccomended as far as i am concerned!!!! Enjoy!

dont know huay yai road and cant see on search please advise somebody ta

Go south on sukhumvit past the floating market on the left then over the rise and on the other side to next set of lights then turn left and go straight on over the railway line and not too far from there a few hundred meters

thanks

I am surprised no one has mentioned Trattoria Italiana (next to Foodmart in Jomtien). It has excellent pizzas in a proper pizza oven. Prices range from 150 to 250 Baht for one.

I did mention it on Post 7 and here is what I said and stand by --

The pizza at that open air garden place near Foodmart is below average.

BTW, I did try a Thai flavored pizza at the Robin Hood bar. A quirky place and rather a quirky pizza, but I rather liked it. I will have to try an Italian style pie next there. I certainly wouldn't make it my primary source for pizza, but for a rotation choice, it's a good find.

Edited by Jingthing