BambinA

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bambi,

I hope you don't mind - I took the liberty of editing the spelling to make it easier for people to see what you mean.

1. From the Sanskrit for "passing down" or "passing over," an avatar (sometimes avatara) describes the descent to earth of a deity, or of the Deity, in material, usually humanly, form. Thus, a Teacher so labeled is believed to be a direct and conscious incarnation of the Divine, born without any karmic baggage, come to earth for a specific purpose, such as to establish a new spiritual path or way.

In simple English, an 'avatar' is a God who has taken physical form, which is visible to humans.

2. The meaning used here: A graphic representation of a real person in cyberspace - An icon, image, or figure that you can use to represent yourself in a chat room or forum.

I chose my current avatar to lure out the trolls by making them think I am one of them, but don't tell anyone, ok?  :D  I am supposed to be an undercover troll.  :D

OOOOPS .. i mean Activar :D

well how about your purple worm? i saw it , he is cute!

bambi

PURPLE WORM? Is that like the one eyed purple trouser snake???? :D:D:o

I chose my avatar as i frequently seem to hold my head in my hands and ask myself why? TIT  :D

Sorry boatabike, but like many other avatars, I can't make out what I'm supposed to be looking at. :o

I think the problem stems from members choosing a large size image that becomes unclear when reduced to avatar size. :D

I chose my avatar as i frequently seem to hold my head in my hands and ask myself why? TIT  :D

Sorry boatabike, but like many other avatars, I can't make out what I'm supposed to be looking at. :o

I think the problem stems from members choosing a large size image that becomes unclear when reduced to avatar size. :D

Hmm ok ok i already had it loaded up on a site and couldn't be arsed to change the sizing for this avater, i will get round to it i promise. It is actually a great stone carving of a head balanced in the open palm of a hand, with the arm being the stand. It's a great piece of art to see big picy of avater check it out if your bored lol.