Psp Help

Mr.Tourist

Hello.

I am from Australia and i will be going to Thailand in about 8 months, so long wait :o Oh well, its gonna be great. Im just wondering where is the best place to buy the Sony PSP and how much will it cost. I have heard of a place called 'MBK' which sells for 10,000 baht i beilive. This is about $100 Australian Dollers. Where in Bankok is this MBK place and what shop sells this? Also i am looking for the Sony PSP package including games, etc. Which might cost more :D Ok i have to go, please answer. Bye.

Hello Mr.Tourist!

I bought a PSP from MBK a couple of weeks ago, and the price does seem to float around the 10k baht price depending on what you buy (I got mine for just under 20k, with a 1gb memory card and 3 games).

Think you might need to take a look at http://www.xe.com though, to get a better indication of exchange rate - 10k baht = about AU$315 at the moment...

You mentioned that you wouldn't be over here for about 8 months though - PSP's should be out for sale by then in Aus, so may be just as cheap to pick one up at home?

Anyways good luck, hope you have a great time when you get here, and feel free to drop me a message if you need any more advice!

Cheers, Rik

Thanks a lot rik!

I would buy it here but its $400 here for the console ALONE :o In 8 months im sure it will go down, once again thank you so much rik, you have helped me so much! :D

Time to check on the site! Also, do you know where MBK is exactly in Thailand, because im going with my school, and we better be going there!!! :D

Also, i just want to be clear on this:

The PSP Console Alone is: $317.201 Australian Dollers (10,000 Baht)

The PSP Package including a 1GB Memory Stick and 3 games is: 633.071 Australian Dollers (20,000 Baht).

Also, what do you think the price will be in 8 months. :o

(Thanks Udon)

Also, i just want to be clear on this:

The PSP Console Alone is: $317.201 Australian Dollers (10,000 Baht)

The PSP Package including a 1GB Memory Stick and 3 games is: 633.071 Australian Dollers (20,000 Baht).

Also, what do you think the price will be in 8 months. :o

Hi again Mr.Tourist,

PSP Console is approx 9-10k baht at the moment.

The package I got was just the sum total of the parts, which added together came to just under 20k baht.

As for the price in 8 months... It'll probably be less, but I've no idea what it'll be...

Why not just order one online, and get it shipped to you in Aus?

Good luck! Rik.

Why not just order one online, and get it shipped to you in Aus?

:D

Well lets just say i dont beilive in Online credit card giving away. Once i put in my credit card details and the next day i had a keylogger (kinda like a hacker) on my computer, it tells the hacker whatever you have typed. BUT luckily it only works when you actully get it, so if i wouild have put my details in the thing one day later, lets just say i wouldnt be very happy :o

Well rik thanks a lot for all your help. If my school dosnt go to MBK then..i will gues i will just have to order online :D

Also, does MBK stand for anything? :D

Well, thanks a again, and also if anyone knows or thinks what the price of the SONY PLAYSTATION PORTABLE wil be in about...8 months or so please reply. Cya

:D ~Mr.Tourist~ :D