Anybody Have Luck With The Charoen Optical Girls?

Thighlander

I've been by numerous Charoen Optical outlets and it seems quite clear they higher good lookers. They also fixed a pair of broken glasses for me for 20 THB. Should I break another pair, just to start a conversation?

Edited by Thighlander

I find the 7Eleven girls more easy, went out with one several times.

7 Eleven girls are the left overs that no other store will hire, and I have never seen any girl working in 7/11 worthy of a second look. That's why they are easy!

7 Eleven girls are the left overs that no other store will hire, and I have never seen any girl working in 7/11 worthy of a second look. That's why they are easy!

7Eleven girls are more down to earth and missing the bitch factor, but perhaps you like that, sexy bitches who feed your sweet illusions... :jerk:

I would do her !

Tokyo001.jpg

Edited by bangkokcitylimits

Just found a girl on DIA who really turns me on, here (she could be an optical girl!) I think I'm givin it a go...but sheand she also not bad btw, i could be their father...

24 year old zaa from chiang mai looks ok............... we are all in with a chance there as she is looking for ''real love'' with a guy between 18 and 70.............. maybe do a visa run to singapore this weekend

No explanation needed...aIthough im sure i wiII receive some pms questioning me in any case.

This is sIowIy turning nasty.

I dont even want to specuIate about how oId the girI in the photo Iooks.

//CIosed//