New Sausage King Products Rimping Supermarkets

SausageKing

Hi and Sausage King Has New Curry Pies in Rimping Supermarket, Chicken Tikka Masala Pie-Chicken Korma Pie and The world famous 4 most popular Indian curry's. Chicken Tikka Massala- Chicken Korma-Chicken Rogan Josh-Chicken Vindaloo- Meat Samosas. We also have many products not in Rimping or Tops Supermarket yet. We now have Hickory Dry Cure Smoked Bacon and if you wish to try your Welcome to buy Direct from Sausage king. we are 5 minute from Mee Chok Rimping Sansai. Rob/ SK

http://www.sausageking1.com/

post-112062-090839100 1287196041_thumb.j

post-112062-068748900 1287196060_thumb.j

post-112062-063752800 1287196362_thumb.j

post-112062-006372400 1287196404_thumb.j

post-112062-025105500 1287196592_thumb.j

post-112062-056145600 1287196710_thumb.j

Edited by SAUSAGEKING

Five minutes from Rimping? For all your delicious products? What's stopping me????

That map....That map... Words fail me.:huh:

Well I got there with that map.....and luck

We are working on the map and should have a new map soon.if anybody wants to shop direct then we can meet you at Rimping mee chok car park and we will be happy to show you where we are. Rob/SK

how many samosas do you get for 150B?

Do you sell the lorne sausage through Rimping as well?

The Lorne sausage we do not have in Rimping as we have over 100 products and we have limit on freezer space. However you can order from us. Cheers Rob. The jimmy dean/as breakfast patties are excellent also.

Have looked at the curries available in Rimping and i thought that they were quite small for the price.

However I tried The chicken Tikka masala pie and I though that was excellent value. Full of chicken but for my tastes a little bit more sauce would have been nice. I've just bought a chicken korma pie so looking forward to trying that.

As for the sausages. Excellent.

Edit. Just to add I will buy more chicken Tikka masala pies when I can find them.

Edited by Throatwobbler

Why don't the mods create a special section at the top for updates of all the sponsors. Instead of just having it in the main forum for ChiangMai it should be a specials thread up on top.

Your products look good. Personally, I do not buy anything that is frozen or packaged but perhaps if you have freshly made products I will stop in.

Why don't the mods create a special section at the top for updates of all the sponsors. Instead of just having it in the main forum for ChiangMai it should be a specials thread up on top.

Your products look good. Personally, I do not buy anything that is frozen or packaged but perhaps if you have freshly made products I will stop in.

Hi and we only sell frozen food in Rimping. However if you want but direct from us you can have fresh and not frozen as we bake and cooking most days. Rob.SK

This google map may help

Hi Jim and thats a great map, Cheers. Rob/SK

How can it be a great map? It's the same map you got on your website that others like myself can't understand.

If a business is in the city you get no parking. If it is on the outskirts you either get maps you can't follow or lousy instructions on how to get there. Am I right or am I wrong?

This google map may help

How can it be a great map? It's the same map you got on your website that others like myself can't understand.

Maybe you are refering to the Pimuk map which is hopeless.

The Google map does help. I used it. The "A" icon on the map is not SK. Here are a few more tips on finding SK :

From the No 11 Ring Road take the 118 Doi Saket Road and after 1km you cross the 3029. A further 300m brings you to the FORK where this 1001 is signed Sansai.Take this left fork.

Go up this 1001 about 1.5kms and on the left is PIMUK 1. No sign in English so ask around. Both people I asked knew it.

From here I can't help much, as I cannot remember but bear in mind

1. Start by finding PHASE 6. People do know the various Phases of this old Moo Baan. It's Soi 16, Phase 6 not Phase 5 !!

2.Soi 16 is clearly signed. And SK is at the end of this Soi. Looks like another house. Again, the two people I asked knew SK and praised its products.

3. Having the address written down to ask people might be useful.

Good News :

1. It's easier to find than GM Sausage and SK's sausages are probably better.Much better in my opinion.

2.SK is shortly to move to a new factory near Laguna on the 121 so it should be much easier to find.

Good Lucksmile.gif

Edited by Asmerom

This google map may help

Maybe you are refering to the Pimuk map which is hopeless.

The Google map does help. I used it. The "A" icon on the map is not SK. Here are a few more tips on finding SK :

From the No 11 Ring Road take the 118 Doi Saket Road and after 1km you cross the 3029. A further 300m brings you to the FORK where this 1001 is signed Sansai.Take this left fork.

Go up this 1001 about 1.5kms and on the left is PIMUK 1. No sign in English so ask around. Both people I asked knew it.

From here I can't help much, as I cannot remember but bear in mind

1. Start by finding PHASE 6. People do know the various Phases of this old Moo Baan. It's Soi 16, Phase 6 not Phase 5 !!

2.Soi 16 is clearly signed. And SK is at the end of this Soi. Looks like another house. Again, the two people I asked knew SK and praised its products.

3. Having the address written down to ask people might be useful.

Good News :

1. It's easier to find than GM Sausage and SK's sausages are probably better.Much better in my opinion.

2.SK is shortly to move to a new factory near Laguna on the 121 so it should be much easier to find.

Good Lucksmile.gif

Asmerom,

Thanks for the detailed directions. I feel confident enough now to take a run out that way in the next couple of days and trying out some of the products.

I love the sausage and the Bacon from SK and I really enjoy the pies, but I think the curry's are not very good value, 135thb for a little bit of curry and rice, I find it expensive for the size. Don't get me wrong they are very tasty but in my opinion not that good value for the money.

I love the sausage and the Bacon from SK and I really enjoy the pies, but I think the curry's are not very good value, 135thb for a little bit of curry and rice, I find it expensive for the size. Don't get me wrong they are very tasty but in my opinion not that good value for the money.

He has actually shrunk the size of the currys since the last time I ordered it used to be the whole thing full of curry but now he puts rice in half of it now so has pretty muched halved the volume of curry that was previously in the package.

Still very tasty and if you buy direct its only 100 Baht so not that expensive for what it is but I would prefer him go back to the decent man sized portions.

DK

I've mentioned it before, but as I make the curry part of a meal including soup or salad and veg, I find that the meat side of the package is too much for the rice included. I usually have my own brown rice in the fridge, or make some up anyway, so I get two meals out of the curry. I am not a light eater, particularly, but have used it three times as a lighter meat course.

However, I am not adapting to spices very quickly. So part of my doings relate to spreading the curry over a greater amount of rice.

And if indeed I dare to use the published map, Google map, and directions from Asmerom (thanks), motivated by that price advisory from DK (ditto), I'm gonna keep getting them and other stuff as well.

He has actually shrunk the size of the currys since the last time I ordered it used to be the whole thing full of curry but now he puts rice in half of it now so has pretty muched halved the volume of curry that was previously in the package.

Still very tasty and if you buy direct its only 100 Baht so not that expensive for what it is but I would prefer him go back to the decent man sized portions.

DK

Hi their and we still sell the full size curry's and thats what we sell online with no rice, Whats in Rimping is a ready to go microwave curry meal and also we have to follow the very strict guide lines to sell in Rimping and tops + they have a ??% mark up on products. Buy direct is always a better deal. Rob

DK

Hi their and we still sell the full size curry's and thats what we sell online with no rice, Whats in Rimping is a ready to go microwave curry meal and also we have to follow the very strict guide lines to sell in Rimping and tops + they have a ??% mark up on products. Buy direct is always a better deal. Rob

Cheers for that Rob, looks like i'll be buying online from now on then if I fancy a curry. :jap:

I can refine a bit perhaps the "goforit" directions. I got 1.3kms northeast of the left fork onto the Sansai 1001 after crossing the "middle" 1st official Ring Road.

There I saw three blue signs on the left at an intersecting street. The middle sized blue sign has a 1 on it that I was able to translate.

After perhaps .4 miles I found myself at an (unguarded, then) guard station. I entered, curved right and left around a shop and followed the main road for .4 kms or so to a bridge.

Cross this bridge and note that straight ahead and above is a blue sign with a 6 on it. You might be tempted to go left with the yellow line, but continue straight from the bridge. You will discover soi roads numbered.

But after a while you are forced to turn right and a while later come to a crossroad with soi 14's sign. Turn left, continuing on a longer road. You'll find Soi 16. Turn left again and go down soi 16 to the apparent end left and find the address. (The soi continues after a turn right.)

I'm not certain, but it seems to me that Google missed mapping this street. I'm trying for a GPS coordinate later.

Edited by CMX

See below...............

I rather like this refining game so please pardon me for refining your welcome refinements :rolleyes.gif

Quote : "I got 1.3kms northeast of the left fork onto the Sansai 1001 after crossing the "middle" 1st official Ring Road.There I saw three blue signs on the left at an intersecting street.The middle sized blue sign has a 1 on it that I was able to translate."

Refinement : From the fork with the 118 I got 1.5kms. along the 1001 Sansai Road,going past a Wat with white walls, past a very obvious entrance to a Moo Baan with big arched Gateway---NOT IT-- to this small Soi 7 indicated by a small blue sign.There is also a larger blue billboard and another yellow one at the entance to this Soi. All this detail is because this small Soi is the way to PIMUK 1. There's no big archway and its easy to miss.

Quote :I found myself at an (unguarded, then) guard station. I entered, curved right and left around a shop and followed the main road for .4 kms or so to a bridge. Cross this bridge and note that straight ahead and above is a blue sign with a 6 on it. You might be tempted to go left with the yellow line, but continue straight from the bridge"But after a while you are forced to turn right and a while later come to a crossroad with soi 14's sign. Turn left, continuing on a longer road. You'll find Soi 16. Turn left again and go down soi 16 to the apparent end left and find the address. (The soi continues after a turn right.)

Refinement : (Start of Soi 7 : SK. is 1.6kms. from here). Note your mileometer at this point. ! Past the empty Guard Box, follow the S bend, and after 1km. from the 1001 this quite newly tarmaced road bends to the left. Keep straight ahead onto the older, lighter surfaced road. You notice the Soi signs have a 6 on top indicating Phase 6. Straight ahead and at the end of Soi 14 turn left and Soi 16 is facing you.

After getting there I shouldn't be at all surprised if you felt it might be just as well to shop at Tops or Rimping. But there's the big discount to consider. Beat all this hassle, order online and have it delivered.jap.gif

Edited by Asmerom

Try this then

Heading out from the city on 1001 turn right into 121, head to Laguna home, you will see this sign on the right.

1.jpg

Then turn right into Laguna Home at the fountain.

2.jpg

Go trough the guard post, don't forget to wave at the friendly guards.

3.jpg

Then take the first left towards Laguna Phase 5.

4.jpg

Follow the road around past the new development at Laguna to the Guard house at the far end.

5.jpg

Diagonally opposite is the entrance to Ban Phimuk, across and enter Ban Phimuk.

6.jpg

Entrance to Ban Phimuk.

7.jpg

Follow the road around to the right, then left until you come to soi 16 and turn right into soi 16

8.jpg

Follow the soi to the end and the last building on the left is Sausgaeking with the sign out the front.

Try this then

Follow the soi to the end and the last building on the left is Sausgaeking with the sign out the front.

That's a great set of guide photos but probably a longer way round for city dwellers. What I want to see now is a poster saying he tried all these directions but still couldn't find it. That would be a laugh.

Anyway, next time I go I'm parachuting in.

Why does this company never reply to e mails? guess its just the same as most other companies in LOS

I've had the same non - response. It's a strange omission given the excellent quality of the website. and the products.I imagine a telephone call would get a better response but sometimes you just want to email. Guess he's too busy making sausages.

Why does this company never reply to e mails? guess its just the same as most other companies in LOS

I've had the same non - response. It's a strange omission given the excellent quality of the website. and the products.I imagine a telephone call would get a better response but sometimes you just want to email. Guess he's too busy making sausages.

Hi their and am very sorry but we have had some problems with outlook express and a member of TV will help me sort the problem out tomorrow,i am receiving some e.mails but not all ?? am not a computer man but i will get my e.mail sorted out tomorrow.so for the people that did try to e.mail me i am sorry. also my pm had problem but thats been fixed now. if i see any e.mail i would reply to it 100%. sorry again. Rob?Sausage King.