Thai Airways Call Centre

Xircal

I'm trying to call Thai Airways on +66 2 356 1111 which is their call centre number in Bangkok. I can get through initially after which I hear a message saying that if I want an English speaker, to press #1. After doing that though, all I hear is somebody sprouting on in Thai which I don't understand. They may be asking me to press another key, or it may just be the usual marketing crap you get when you get routed around the network, but because I don't speak the lingo, I've no idea what the hel_l they're talking about.

Has anybody ever called their call centre and managed to get through to an English speaker? If so, what did you do?

By the way, I initially called +66 2 232 8000 which is the airport ticketing and reservation centre, but the person I got online there told me I have to call the call centre and then hung up. :o

Dial +66 2 356 1111 then you have to press 9 not 1 for English, but they should be closed now till Monday morning.

Good Luck.

No immediate hurry, it's just that my return flight between BKK and DBX is a codeshare flight with Thai. Because of that, I can't reserve a window seat using the carrier's (Emirates) site.

I'll try again on Monday.

Thanks anyway.