July 29, 200521 yr I wanted to know if there has ever been a csae of Mad Cow in Thailand. Below is a link to a reported new case in the US and gives links to other information. http://www.theneworleanschannel.com/news/4...0107272005&ts=H Does anyone know?
July 29, 200521 yr I can give you a definitive answer, but as far as I'm aware no its not a problem here. Whether there has ever been a case reported I dont know but I've never came across it.
July 29, 200521 yr There has probably been a couple of angry ones, when RC forgets to warm his hands on those cold Nakhon Sawan winter mornings... Edited to make RC look silly Edited July 29, 200521 yr by chuchok
July 29, 200521 yr Duplicate post, having connection probs this morning, Oh and I dont live in Issarn Edited July 29, 200521 yr by RamdomChances
July 29, 200521 yr Duplicate post, having connection probs this morning, Oh and I dont live in Issarn <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I never said that..honest!
July 29, 200521 yr Duplicate post, having connection probs this morning, Oh and I dont live in Issarn <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I never said that..honest! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Your just being childish now
July 29, 200521 yr look at the gouverment, you find some really sick buffalos there. I wanted to know if there has ever been a csae of Mad Cow in Thailand. Below is a link to a reported new case in the US and gives links to other information. http://www.theneworleanschannel.com/news/4...0107272005&ts=H Does anyone know? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
July 29, 200521 yr off topic a little bit but my uncle ingested beef from england around 25 years ago and it laid dormant in his body until around 5 years ago.....his body started shutting down and within 6 months he went from a healthy adult to complete system failure and death. Its just such a terrible disease....
July 30, 200521 yr As far as i understand the disease it comes from recycled death animals ( only sheep ???) they put in the foodchain of cows . Never visited a cow farmer in Thailand , but i don't think the same practice is used in Thailand . They would do it but i don't think the system is there .
August 1, 200521 yr I wanted to know if there has ever been a csae of Mad Cow in Thailand. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> YES...!! One of my ex girlfriends visited Thailand in 2001.... totster
Create an account or sign in to comment