Keratin Complex By Coppola In Thailand

MsFigure

If thats the same thing as the Brazilian keratin treatment, then yes, its in Bangkok-- Corner Salon just around the corner from Silom on Rama IV. I've had it done twice and absolutely going back for more.

Read my trials and tribulations

and my triumph lol:

• 1 year later...

Actually, there are many imitation products in the market that claim to be brazilian treatments and you should be careful. A lot of these B class knock off products will damage your hair.

There is only one Keratin Complex by Coppola and you should ask for it by name, it won the Stylist Choice Award in 2010 and 2011 and you should not be fooled into using imitation products that some salon tells you is the "same thing". If it's the same thing, then how come it's not winning awards? You can read about Keratin Complex here www.keratincomplex.com and in Thailand at www.keratincomplexthailand.com. Keratin Complex has just come to Thailand in March 2012, and it will be widely available at the best salons in Thailand soon.

You can also get a Brazilian Blowout in Thailand, the real one that is used by Hollywood celebs like Nicole Ritchie and Jennifer Anniston. This is also the genuine product and not a copy brand with a similar name like you can find in Siam Square. In this case, another brand with a similar name is using deceptive advertising to trick people into believing their product is the Brazilian Blowout by using a name that is similar. So be careful! You can find a salon here www.brazilianblowoutthailand.com.

Be careful with your hair and body and only use genuine products. Ask for the product by name, ask to see the bottle and don't accept anything less.

• 1 month later...

Actually i don't agree with the information Chiman is saying - apart from Be Careful

For everyone who is concerned about Brazilian Keratin - There is an official BLACKLIST from the Canadian Gov and many others who tested these so called BEST products.

Keratin Complex contained 10 times more than the legal and safe amount of formaldehyde which is supposed to only be a maximum of 0.2% - and was banned from Canada. Also Oregan OSHA and Europe baned the exact same products after formaldehyde or formalin was found in them.

Brazilian Blowout was believe it or not, the worst with almost 50 times the safe amount - with 8% being found in the product. Many people were complaining of health issues. hair stylists were getting sick and understandably why.

The blacklist states very clearly that KERATIN COMPLEX contained lethal levels of Formaldehyde, as did Brazilian Blowout and also La Brasiliana (which i believe made a hair stylist collapse in Bangkok's MBK Mall just last year so you dont see to many Brazilian keratin products in Thailand, and if you do be very Careful if they are on the blacklist below.

All of these Brazilian keratin products where banned and can not be used in Canada or europe at all

You can see for yourself on the official Health Canda site below.

here: http://www.hc-sc.gc....2011_56-eng.php

The brands which was actually the first ever brand to invent Brazilian Keratin was a company in Brazil

The Original Brazilian Keratin Company is called QOD - its not on the Canada blacklist and an organic formula which contains zero % formaldehyde and its wash same day.

QOD Brazilian Keratin treatment is in Bangkok too

Zenred Hair Salon in Rama 3 Monopoly Park use it

Edited by djlest