Thai Stock Market

HI I play the thai market regularly. There are no restrictions except that if you want dividends you must buy the nvdversion of the stock, it simply means you have no voting rights. the thai market is very volitile so if you don't know what your doing you'd best invest in midium to long term quality stocks such as shin , Bigc,centel,kk,ubc,bec,siri ,gold,krp,,,,,,,,these are some of the leaders in the small and medium cap clasification.Stay away from speculative stocks.You should also consider a growth mutual fund,you'll get the benifits of the grwing stock market and the pro's will do all the trades .I've doubled my I million investment in the Aberdeen mutual growth fund in less that 2 years there real pro's...........................good luck.........shemmy :o

Hi there duncan.... well a good one is abn ambro on sathorn road, but I also hear good things about Kim Eng.There are probably offices in Kon Kan.Check there web sites and give them a call...... www.ast.co.th.... and www.kimeng.com I bought my aberdeen (growth fund) from the bank of hong kong HBSC(many in BK) if you also open up a forgien account with them you can buy and sell the fund at will and they'll transfer the $ in and out of the account...............the aberdeen grouth fund has been the best performing mutual in thailand for 2 years, if you need any stock tips give me a shout.................good luck....................shemmy..............P.S I tried to reply to the mail you sent directly but the address you gave doesn't exist

Hello Monitorlizard, you might find the following link useful http://www.thaistocks.com/f/news/broker/19990320/index.htm

It is a broker review and also touches briefly on opening an account. You are welcome to sign up to the site as a free member, we will be implementing a stock market course very soon on how to open an account, select a broker, etc (for free of course)

Best Regards,

Nathan

Thaistocks.com