The Real Madrid Match.

richb2004

We went to the Real Madrid v Thailand match yesterday. We thoughrouly enjoyed the match. All of the big players took part and, although they got beat, the Thai's played a good game.

I was however confused by the security, who removed the tops from all our bottled drinks before we entered. We had four bottled drinks to drink through the match and had to remove the tops from them all before we went in. I can not figure out why. Apparently they could be used to hide bombs! Modern technology eh! Hiding a bomb in a bottle top!

Its a shame they didn't take so much care over safelty. There were people sat all over the place, blocking stairways and exits etc Still, safety and Thailand don't realy go do they.

Good game though.

I'm guessing you don't go to many football games? You never get tops on your bottles, well, rarely do, particuarly in England and the reason is for sure not hiding a bomb but to stop you from using bottles as 'missiles' or just something to chuck. A full 500ml bottle could do some damage with a good swing. Take away the tops and either the drink spils out and goes nowehere but gets yourself a bit wet and those around you, or you drink whatever is inside and then decide to throw the bottle, it aint gonna go far, so that is the reason they do it and it is common place.

What was the final score and who scored?

I'm guessing you don't go to many football games?  You never get tops on your bottles, well, rarely do, particuarly in England and the reason is for sure not hiding a bomb but to stop you from using bottles as 'missiles' or just something to chuck.  A full 500ml bottle could do some damage with a good swing.  Take away the tops and either the drink spils out and goes nowehere but gets yourself a bit wet and those around you, or you drink whatever is inside and then decide to throw the bottle, it aint gonna go far, so that is the reason they do it and it is common place.

What was the final score and who scored?

I used to go to a few matches in Uk, but I guess I never took bottles in to the ground. I don't ever remember seeing anyone else being stopped from doing the same though.

The score was 3:0 to Real Madrid. All the big names played, which was a suprise. It was a good match.