Prices,And Glass Quality,Of Thai Optican?,Where I Can Find Polycarabonat Gllases Cheap?

Sandman77

Hello!

every year,when i go to thailand,i let make a new glasses,with the frame,i always go to top chareon optican,is aproximently 150€

one side need stronger glass then the other!

the optican in chaweng beach told me,after searching a half hour in 3 top cheareon stores,for a frame,that have my headsize,:)

that the company,of glass are same german company then we have in europe,the produce same kind of glasses,in malaysia cheapert,then in europe itself!

but when i look on the bowing of the glass itself,not every glasses,that i have made in thailand of the same company has the same bowing,and looks not so flat,depends on the prie i would say

normaly i order always,plastic lenses with unbreachible polycarabonat material,but top chareon have it not in store!

this year i want buy polyrabonat,but what optican should i choice,top chareon are very friendly and helpfull,i never visit any other?

are the a big price diffrence in the citys and island of same optican company?

on one eye i have 6 deoptreen because of corneal irregularity!

now i think about to laser one eye,but i still have a little bit fear,what hospital or eye doctors, are good?

the technik behind this is always in moving,here one eye is around 2500€,on internet are often cheaper offers,btu the doctors here told me,that always 10 doctors have to buy this kind of laser mashine because its VERY expensice!

but always on latest avavilibe laser technolgy,most older maschines,that offer lower laser coasts,are not up to dated in technology,so i dont know the diffrent about this,and still dont know what i should do,maybe i think to much about this!

thanks for your input!

Are you able to use contact lenses ? Much better than glasses, because you are always looking through the centre of the lense. Newer lenses 'breathe' so better for the eye. Some people find them a hassle, but worth perserverance, and not expensive. They also come in disposable batches of around 6 months supply.

Hello!

no i cannot use contact lins,i try one time,the diffrents of both eyes left right is to high,beginn burning and tears in my eyes,so only glasses!

maybe there contact lens avalible now that you dont need to change every day,iam not sure about this?

cleaningcosts of lenses over the year,is much more expensice then glasses!

There are lenses like that. Go to a good optometrist by recommendation near you and talk with them. The Top Charoen chain is everywhere - some only OK but most very helpful. It may depend on how old you are, and the general health of your eyes too. Good luck.