October 21, 201015 yr This might be covered already in another topic that I struggle to find, so I'll start a new one. I learned today that the 5 year warranty on the Pajero Sport requires the anti corrosion treatment to be renewed ever 6 months. The funny thing is I wasn't told by Mitsubishi, but by the company that did the treatment when I bought it. Anyone know more about this?
October 21, 201015 yr I can't fully answer your question, only to say that when I bought my Mitsubishi Triton the sales guy offered the anti corrosion treatment as a free option, which I of course accepted. The sales guy handed me a certificate and booklet from the local company who did the anti corrosion treatment and I remember him saying some thing about Six Months , which I never followed up , looking at the booklet it has some pull out pages that seem to have areas to be stamped . TL :jap:
October 21, 201015 yr Tell the Mitsubishi dealer the warranty on the Pajero is the same world wide.Rust proofing is not required as part of the 5 year warranty. Also advise them you have contacted Mitsubishi Head Office in Japan.Let him email Mr Big at Mitsubishi in Thailand for his answer ?? I think you will find it very interesting.......
October 21, 201015 yr Have never heard of this, and I have been very detailed in clarifying all aspects of the warranty. Sounds like the rustproofing guy was implementing his own guarantee for your continuing custom
October 21, 201015 yr Tell the Mitsubishi dealer the warranty on the Pajero is the same world wide. Not so. For example all Australian Mitsubishi's come with a 10 year powertrain warranty, while Malaysian models only have a 3year/100,000km warranty, and Thai models have an "extended" 5year/150,000km warranty, etc.
November 22, 201015 yr I am in the process of ordering a new Pajero Sport and e mailed Mitsubishi regarding the corrosion protection, a very nice sounding lady phoned me to say the standard protection from the factory is all that is required for the 5 year guarantee unless you work in a chemical factory or intend to drive into the sea with a boat trailer, her no is 025299500.
November 23, 201015 yr I am in the process of ordering a new Pajero Sport and e mailed Mitsubishi regarding the corrosion protection, a very nice sounding lady phoned me to say the standard protection from the factory is all that is required for the 5 year guarantee unless you work in a chemical factory or intend to drive into the sea with a boat trailer, her no is 025299500. so which GPS are they giving away? KAMAZ?
November 23, 201015 yr Sorry, I don't know the Sat Nav make, only that is does have English as an option and is freestanding/suckered to the windscreen, seems ok to me as at least I can then use it in my other cars/trucks when required.
November 23, 201015 yr My 2010 Vigo comes with a aftermarket dealer installed R-9000 anti rust. To be inspected every 6 months at 360 baht including waxing of paint, to maintain a 10 year warranty against rust
November 23, 201015 yr And what has a Toyota Vigo, got to do with a Mitsubishi Pajero Sport? Rustprotection Warranty longer than 3-5 years available for both, by same suppliers at same cost
November 23, 201015 yr Sorry, I don't know the Sat Nav make, only that is does have English as an option and is freestanding/suckered to the windscreen, seems ok to me as at least I can then use it in my other cars/trucks when required. and what has a sat nav to do with Pajeros warranty on anticorrosion :lol: Edited November 23, 201015 yr by katabeachbum
November 23, 201015 yr If you open your eyes, you will see that a previous member asked the question!!!!!!!!!!
November 23, 201015 yr If you open your eyes, you will see that a previous member asked the question!!!!!!!!!! its me all right
Create an account or sign in to comment