01 741 Xxxx

udon

I need to rescue a number I've had a long time but have lost the sim card.  :o

Can anyone tell me which company I have to contact to save it?

TIA,

oooDON

I only know 01 numbers from AIS.

But just ask in the service center or a shop, they should be able to look it up.

I need to rescue a number I've had a long time but have lost the sim card.  :o

Can anyone tell me which company I have to contact to save it?

TIA,

oooDON

I only know 01 numbers from AIS.

But just ask in the service center or a shop, they should be able to look it up.

That's not possible from the shed........

I have an 01 4nn nnnn number with dTAC (post-paid), so I was under the (wrong?) impression that all 01 numbers were dTAC?

I have an 01 4nn nnnn number with dTAC (post-paid), so I was under the (wrong?) impression that all 01 numbers were dTAC?

Nope. :o Once upon a time, long long ago, there were only 01 numbers for all mobile phones. Then with more people in the kingdom using cell phones, along with the increasingly high turnover, numbers became scarce, and then 09 was introduced, followed by 06, 05, 07, and by now who knows what else.. (have they exhausted all the 0x numbers yet??)

Have to be a bit carefull with the link, my number still comes up as one2call, even though I upgraded to GSM advance post paid a long time ago (for gprs reasons)

It would be usefull business wise, since in my opinion proffesional people don't work with pre paid accounts. It gives a bit of confidence knowing there is a real person behind a phonenumber!