Looking For A Satellite Installer In Pattaya

Dario

I'm looking for someone who could recommend me a satellite installer in Pattaya. I have a 5.5' meshdish antenna pointing now to Intelsat 7/10. Since MC is gone for good, I would like to adjust my LNBs to other satellites: A KU band LNB to Measat 3, a twin C band to Telstar 1 and a C+KU Band LNB to Asiat 5.

The one who installed my dish has moved away. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can point you to the Sat shop on south Suk opposite Tesco-Lotus and very close to the True Value hardware store. I would think they can handle this task. Sorry for the slightly vague directions

Thanks. I went to that shop and asked friendly if they would be able and willing to do such an install. It was a very young couple there. I was told that the boss was busy doing installations in a couple of condos and would have no time.

I can point you to the Sat shop on south Suk opposite Tesco-Lotus and very close to the True Value hardware store. I would think they can handle this task. Sorry for the slightly vague directions

Thanks. I went to that shop and asked friendly if they would be able and willing to do such an install. It was a very young couple there. I was told that the boss was busy doing installations in a couple of condos and would have no time.

If you havent already done so try http://www.comsat.co...index.php?id=68

Regards

IW