Hua Hin To Ranong By Bus

frankwth

Are there any updates on the bus service to Chumphon? I hear that there is a new bus terminal south of the market village.

I need to go to Ranong next week and would be glad if somebody could give me the latest details about the night bus (still 11pm at Clock tower?) or a bus in the morning early enough to make it to the Andaman Club in time (still being able to return same day).

Or are ALL Buses stopping any way at the travel agencies near to the train station?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Never done it but believe the 'Ranong Express' BKK - Ranong stops in Hua Hin.. Big bus with only 21 seats.. runs 2x day

The VIP 34 seat and 40 seat Buses also stop in Hua Hin go 4x day

Are these busses still stopping at the clock tower or do they stop at the new bus terminal.

Thank you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

I take the public bus direct to Ranong departing about 11 pm from the Clock Tower arriiving Ranong about 6 am (220 baht). Then taxi to the pier and across by boat to Myamar (not the Club). Usually back to the bus station in Ranong in time to catch the 10.30 am bus back arriving in Cha am 5 pm or so. Have to go end of next week and was thinking of driving down if I can get somebody to share petrol.