How To Send A Link

Westerner

I'm trying to send a link from thaivisa.com to a friend. I right click on the link and then click "send link" which then opens up my yahoo email, but the link is then shown in my "To" box, starting with "mailto". I've tried copying and pasting it into the main body of my email and then deleting it from my "To" box, but it doesn't work.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks.

W

Do you mean either a) a link that someone has posted; or b ) a link to a page on TV?

What browser are you using?

a) Right click the link and select "Copy Link Location" (firefox) / "Copy Shortcut" (IE)

Paste this link into the body of your email.

b ) Just copy the URL in your browser's address bar: highlight it, ctrl+c to copy, then paste in your email body.

Edited by bangkockney

Just left click and highlight the web address at the top of the page, then right click and select copy.

now go to your e-mail program , start a message to your friend and then in the text, right click and select paste, the link will then be visible in the text as a web link.

Not sure if there is any shortcut, but that way will work

Sorry bangkockney beat me to the punch

Edited by steve187

Not sure what e-mail client you are using but I use Thunderbird and if I right click on a link and use Send, Thunderbird pops up with the link in the message area and the cursor waiting in the To: box ready for an address.

Not sure what e-mail client you are using but I use Thunderbird and if I right click on a link and use Send, Thunderbird pops up with the link in the message area and the cursor waiting in the To: box ready for an address.

I use Yahoo. I right click on a link and then click "send link", Yahoo pops up but it's got the link in the "To" box and not in the message area.

I've tried copying and pasting the link from the "To" box into the message area but it doesn't work.