Legal Question

i have 2 properties ( both in my wife's name )land with our house on it and land..the land with our house is 2 rai..i am not on the house registration..the land in surin is 1 rai..i was thinking about a bar cafe with the second floor my house..i have not built it yet, will sell the land if a big problem..can i own the building and the business if i build it ? if i don't plan on working their and have someone manage it do i need to put up 2 million baht ? for the business registration ? anything else people can add..would be helpful.

For a start where you say ' I have 2 properties ( both in wifes name ) ' They are not your properties and never will be. They are 100 % your wifes. About asking what you should do. The best thing you can do with your 2 million baht or how ever much money you have to invest ( lose ) in Thailand, is to put it in a bank account of your name. Even if you put it in a bank account with the worst rates in world you will still make more profit from the interest than you are going to make from your ( your wifes ) planned business.

Think about what you are doing and dont lose money for nothing. Good look sir

Edited by dansat

Your just genner get knocked on here my the know it all gang.

Go to forum " Real Estate, housing, house and ownership ".

If your married goes pear shaped you would get 50% allegedly more like 49% if things worked out in settlement.:jap:

Edited by Kwasaki