Getting Around Town

Pillion

Dear Pillion,

Just a quick question in regards to recent comment made by a passing falang, which hurt my feelings. I have recently lost a good rider, so I had to find an alternative. My new rider is a small 24 year old Thai. He is a great rider with an impressive new Honda Wave. I was pillioning around the moat when a Falang shout queers as he passed. I didn't think that much of it at the time, but then I had think. A westerner riding pillion with a small Thai male always seems to look gay. You know how it is here in Thailand, so what are your thoughts on this. Do you think that a larger western male riding pillion with a smaller young Thai male looks like that they are an item. Because I think that this rider is a good friend, a good rider and he is not gay and I want to save myself and my rider from being ridiculed. So mybe I should ride pillion with a sign on my back stating 'WE'RE NOT GAY'

Edited by Gunit

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Pillion,

Just a quick question in regards to recent comment made by a passing falang, which hurt my feelings. I have recently lost a good rider, so I had to find an alternative. My new rider is a small 24 year old Thai. He is a great rider with an impressive new Honda Wave. I was pillioning around the moat when a Falang shout queers as he passed. I didn't think that much of it at the time, but then I had think. A westerner riding pillion with a small Thai male always seems to look gay. You know how it is here in Thailand, so what are your thoughts on this. Do you think that a larger western male riding pillion with a smaller young Thai male looks like that they are an item. Because I think that this rider is a good friend, a good rider and he is not gay and I want to save myself and my rider from being ridiculed. So mybe I should ride pillion with a sign on my back stating 'WE'RE NOT GAY'

Good morning Gunit,

Sorry for my absence this weekend, I had a wonderful weekend up at Chiang Dao, a beautiful bike with an extraordinarily comfy seat, and a marvelous driver, thank you Trevor!

Back to your question Gunit. I understand your concern, even though there is nothing wrong with being gay you don't want to be mistaken for a gay man. It's like my riding orientation, I'm pillion and I don't want to be mistaken as a driver.

I ride pillion with male drivers all the time, I admit, I've had concerns regarding how it would be perceived by others, but I decided it's either walk or ride pillion with another man (some smaller than myself). Besides, with sufficient 'hours pillioned' you will look relaxed and natural riding pillion, no hands wrapped around mens waists and no compromising situations.

If you do get some spiteful people pointing or shouting lewd comments, just show them what pillioning is all about, throw a 'no hander' or my new trick that I'm currently perfecting 'In Limbo'. This will be unveiled when it has been perfected and has had trials.

Don't show them that it hurts you, don't give them the satisfaction.... keep pillioning!

Keep on the back seat...

Pillion

I'm both comfortable and at ease with my riding orientation.

Edited by Pillion

Hi T-Dog,

First of all, thank you for contributing to our thread.

please see the posts below which I'm sure will answer your question regarding pillions and our eating habits.

Keep on the back seat....

Pillion

Dear Mr Pillion,

My missus is normally the pillion when I'm riding and she constantly finds a way to fall asleep when I riding along the road. All of a sudden there is a extra weight on my back and I just know its the missus. She also enjoys trying to feed me all sorts of wonders as I'm tanking along at 90k's an hour. Both these problems can potential cause an accident and I was wondering what your thoughts are on the matter. Is there any skills she could possibly learn to help her sleep and eat while riding pillion.

Hi Slinky,

Thanks for your serious question, I'm happy to see your girlfriend is a dedicated pillion. Please tell her about the club.

In regards to your question, this can be a very tricky situation, I'm honestly quite surprised your girlfriend can fall asleep riding pillion, I never feel more awake when I'm sitting legs apart behind a man. When I've been on longer journeys with my driver it has been necessary to feed them. I find food that you have to spoon, rice for example, can be a little messy and the driver could end up with a messy crotch, I've had to clean a few of those. The food I would recommend would be something such as a sandwich, or a hotdog, if you can get the coordination it's harmonious.

I've also practiced this skill on stationary bikes.

I hope this has helped your problem.

Pillion

Hi T-Dog,

First of all, thank you for contributing to our thread.

please see the posts below which I'm sure will answer your question regarding pillions and our eating habits.

Pillion

Dear Mr Pillion,

My missus is normally the pillion when I'm riding and she constantly finds a way to fall asleep when I riding along the road. All of a sudden there is a extra weight on my back and I just know its the missus. She also enjoys trying to feed me all sorts of wonders as I'm tanking along at 90k's an hour. Both these problems can potential cause an accident and I was wondering what your thoughts are on the matter. Is there any skills she could possibly learn to help her sleep and eat while riding pillion.

Hi Slinky,

Thanks for your serious question, I'm happy to see your girlfriend is a dedicated pillion. Please tell her about the club.

In regards to your question, this can be a very tricky situation, I'm honestly quite surprised your girlfriend can fall asleep riding pillion, I never feel more awake when I'm sitting legs apart behind a man. When I've been on longer journeys with my driver it has been necessary to feed them. I find food that you have to spoon, rice for example, can be a little messy and the driver could end up with a messy crotch, I've had to clean a few of those. The food I would recommend would be something such as a sandwich, or a hotdog, if you can get the coordination it's harmonious.

I've also practiced this skill on stationary bikes.

I hope this has helped your problem.

Pillion

I missed that post! My perfect pillion passenger can also sleep and eat a full meal at 90 plus. We usually select the safe satays on a stick for my satiation as a spoonful of soup could surely sail! I don't like her sleeping though as I don't want to lose her.

Pillion,

I have a strict 'one dick per seat' policy when it comes to pillioning (except for that one time, late at night, New Years Eve in Chumpon, when it was two dicks, four tits, and six legs).

As such I don't think I will be of much use to your club, even as an associate member, unless you are over-run will Univeristy Student Girls who are fond of the pillion position.

I do applaud the idea of gathering all girls together to make the fishing for female who would like to assume that postion much easier.

Fee membership for Female Members I say (and I don't mean the female member from Chumpon).

Cheers,

Daewoo

Pillion,

I have a strict 'one dick per seat' policy when it comes to pillioning (except for that one time, late at night, New Years Eve in Chumpon, when it was two dicks, four tits, and six legs).

As such I don't think I will be of much use to your club, even as an associate member, unless you are over-run will Univeristy Student Girls who are fond of the pillion position.

I do applaud the idea of gathering all girls together to make the fishing for female who would like to assume that postion much easier.

Fee membership for Female Members I say (and I don't mean the female member from Chumpon).

Cheers,

Daewoo

Hello Daewoo,

Unfortunately yes, you wouldn't be much use to our club, especially with that user name! Four wheels are for wimps!

Would your 'one dick per seat' policy apply to people named 'Richard' too? That certainly is a shame for them, all those Richards that would love to ride pillion on your fine motorbike!

Pillion

Finally, a thread on the Chiang Mai forum where all the folks who grew up with Monty Python, and have the same quirky and surreal sense of humour....can express themselves fully.

So happy to see this.

A lot cheaper than Prozac and/or terminal depression.

Don't worry chaps, just happy to know that your recovery is progressing well.

:)

pillion-rider-got-back.jpg

I Pillion mine like this. I find it helps us cut through the traffic quicker. Plus it's always good for a reversing signal.

Good morning Slinky,

Well what can I say? Other than where is the sign 'Wide Load'?

Pillion

Finally, a thread on the Chiang Mai forum where all the folks who grew up with Monty Python, and have the same quirky and surreal sense of humour....can express themselves fully.

So happy to see this.

A lot cheaper than Prozac and/or terminal depression.

Don't worry chaps, just happy to know that your recovery is progressing well.

:)

Yep! Plus, this is about the very first thread on Thai Visa that has stayed on topic.

I Pillion mine like this. I find it helps us cut through the traffic quicker. Plus it's always good for a reversing signal.

Wow, that's one super powerful exhaust!! ohmy.gif

I've heard a racing term called "ass tuck" used to describe how a bike rear end sinks as you accelerate out of a turn but never really had quite that image in my mind!

Wow, that's one super powerful exhaust!! ohmy.gif

I've heard a racing term called "ass tuck" used to describe how a bike rear end sinks as you accelerate out of a turn but never really had quite that image in my mind!

My bike has a number plate at the rear. Has yours been blown off?

Hi, hope all are pillion safely during loy krathong, one of the best times for a bit of pillioning.

Was just wondering Mr pillion if you are interested in trying to break the record set below

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/nine-people-ride-motorcycle/1j42ud3ex?from=sp

Don't think we have much of a chance if slinky1876 well formed missus takes part, she is a big olde girl but she has a great personality i'm sure

Any news on the meeting?

That's a good point Guano. When is the next meeting. I really enjoyed the last meet, and again the thanks has to go to Pillion for putting on all the free food and drink. I must say the ribs were top notch but they didn't come close to Indian Balti dishes that your rider knocked out. Where did you find him. I've eaten curries for years back on the curry mile in England and I was still very impressed. There's not a curry in Thailand that even comes close to your man's dishes. Real English/ Indian Baltis. He should open up a restaurant in Town because there would be no competition. For the next meeting tho, can we have draft John Smiths and Stella instead of the Guiness and Heiniken. Thanks again Pillion for the free grub and beer and I can't wait until the next one. I gained so much from listening to you that i feel that my pillion skill level has increased ten fold.

I'll be at the next meeting sure!

But when will it be!

Any news on the meeting?

That's a good point Guano. When is the next meeting. I really enjoyed the last meet, and again the thanks has to go to Pillion for putting on all the free food and drink. I must say the ribs were top notch but they didn't come close to Indian Balti dishes that your rider knocked out. Where did you find him. I've eaten curries for years back on the curry mile in England and I was still very impressed. There's not a curry in Thailand that even comes close to your man's dishes. Real English/ Indian Baltis. He should open up a restaurant in Town because there would be no competition. For the next meeting tho, can we have draft John Smiths and Stella instead of the Guiness and Heiniken. Thanks again Pillion for the free grub and beer and I can't wait until the next one. I gained so much from listening to you that i feel that my pillion skill level has increased ten fold.

I'll be at the next meeting sure!

But when will it be!

Hi Slinky,

Well may I say it was a pleasure to host the meet. It was fantastic to get a squad of pillions all in one room, the word 'heaven' springs to mind. I'm also extremely happy you liked my ribs and Trevor's (my driver) Balti, Trev's balti can knock the bindi off any balti you can find. Regarding the beer or 'grog' as Trevor likes to call it! (he's certainly a card) I will most certainly try to get more variation for our next meet.

I'm very happy my pillion brothers enjoyed our get together, it was thrilling to meet like minded people with the same level of passion that is within my heart about pillioning. I'm also very happy you had no problem with transport, a rare thanks is called for towards the drivers, although, they love taking us around, so on second thoughts they should thank us. Trevor did well cooking and keeping to the kitchen, I was happy to see (and had no doubt) that he respected the driver/pillion divide.

So if there is enough interest again I would like to host another meet soon, free of charge again. I was contemplating what them to have for the food. A 'most difficult food to eat riding pillion' menu would be very interesting. Watch this space.

Thank for all the attendees even if you wish to remain anonymous.

Inform your friends about the next meet. Tell your manses sure.

Keep on the back seat

Pillion

Edited by Pillion