Tips On Noodles

Gunit

I have a regular problem and I was wondering if anyone has suffered in the same way as me. NOODLES, how do you get into them? I've tried many times to master the art of extracting the elastic band from around the top of a bag. I'm left feeling totally ashamed with myself when I have to open the bag with a knife. Which normally leaves me with third degree burns. Any tips or hints would me so helpful. Oh and don't get me started on the small bags of chillies in fish sauce. Impossible.

Had my first spillage a couple of weeks ago. They tied it way too tight.

If you look carefully, you'll see a place where the band loops around itself. You can pull through there and undo the band easily. With the fish sauce, I bite the bottom corner with my teeth and pour the fish sauce through the hole. I don't want the chillies, so its perfect. Guess you bight a bigger hole if you want the chillies.

the rubber Band thing , for many farang can be a huge problem . as it design for smaller hand . and the way there pack it . is kind a tricky , unless you got a good dex of using your finger like me alot of finger work out on keyboard . whhahaha the easier way for you is to use a toothpick to help you pick the rubber band .

sometime got eg. soy milk which i buy i would just cut a hole at the end of it . and pour it out .

if it noodle . is easy if it pack without the soup just cut it open wide . or Cut a larger Hole at the bottom . about 2- 3 inches .

another way is tell the store to tie it less or more simple for you with just one loop .

some store when there tie the rubber , there will twist the last loop and bring it over the whole packing , this way all you got to do is use your finger to pick the rubber band up and then unfold the loop slowly .

usually if you can just pick one of the loop up you can slowly unfold the rubber band knot .

if you need a demo , we can always meet up at some road side store , over a cup of Soy milk and some steam bread . i would be happy to show you how to untie them , or unpack in a few way .

other fast option , would be using

1. knife ,

2. nail cutter as show above

3. hulk eat noodle !!!! hulk smash !!!!!!

4. ask your wife or Gf to do it

5. bring back to store and ask seller to open it

6. Pm me to arrange for demo

Good luck

the rubber Band thing , for many farang can be a huge problem . as it design for smaller hand . and the way there pack it . is kind a tricky , unless you got a good dex of using your finger like me alot of finger work out on keyboard . whhahaha the easier way for you is to use a toothpick to help you pick the rubber band .

sometime got eg. soy milk which i buy i would just cut a hole at the end of it . and pour it out .

if it noodle . is easy if it pack without the soup just cut it open wide . or Cut a larger Hole at the bottom . about 2- 3 inches .

another way is tell the store to tie it less or more simple for you with just one loop .

some store when there tie the rubber , there will twist the last loop and bring it over the whole packing , this way all you got to do is use your finger to pick the rubber band up and then unfold the loop slowly .

usually if you can just pick one of the loop up you can slowly unfold the rubber band knot .

if you need a demo , we can always meet up at some road side store , over a cup of Soy milk and some steam bread . i would be happy to show you how to untie them , or unpack in a few way .

other fast option , would be using

1. knife ,

2. nail cutter as show above

3. hulk eat noodle !!!! hulk smash !!!!!!

4. ask your wife or Gf to do it

5. bring back to store and ask seller to open it

6. Pm me to arrange for demo

Good luck

I take my own srainless steel carry all, it has a fixed lid and carrying handle just make sure it holds the same amount as plastic bag does. sell them most hard ware stores.

If you're a falang I'd give up on learning how to open them. I'm convinced it's genetic. Thai's are born with the gene, we aren't, end of story. In fact I've known some Thais who can open them with the power of their mind. Kind of like a Thai Jedi mind trick.

I'm not sure If foreigners can get Thai nationality, but if you can it would surely be the quickest nationality test in the world. Can you get the elastic band off in under 5 seconds. If you can then you are truely Thai.

post-23786-020833700 1288370697_thumb.jp

Nice! They all look well used, and sharper than Hades, as all knives should be...:lol:

Maybe a Puma, Buck, Randall, Rapala...not sure about the little capeing knife.

I use kitchen shears on those pesky bags. Life is too short to bumble with rubber bands....

here is some relaly good tools for you

S2K.jpg

10167223-lindstrom-cutter-plier-8141-made-in-sweden.jpg

CuttingPlier.jpg

36-Pin-&-Ligature-Cutter-CA.jpg

at-101-e.jpg

one of those nail cutter is very good also .

scissors_big.jpg

The reason i suggest so cos , this pliers really get the work done and rip the rubber band into pcs .

other device maybe a little tricky and hard to use .

i tested it before i posted the reply ,

if you need help buying one of those nail cutter let me know .

you can get it almost anywhere that sell hairdressing supply shop .

cheap one cost about 60-100b and the imported soligen stuff may cost about 200-300b

if you need a direct Pm me

try to get them in wire shop or phone repair phone . their small and really good at cutting rubber band .