Bangkok Bank Mall Outlets

NanLaew

I need to update my passbook but won't be in till the weekend when main branches are closed. Are there any Bangkok Bank sub-branches located in any shopping malls in Pattaya? I have seen these open on a Saturday in some Bangkok locations, not sure if Pattaya does it though.

Thanks!

NL

There's a small Bangkok Bank branch on Beach Rd close to Royal Garden that has a walk-in area with ATM, cash deposit and book update machines. That walk-in area seems to be open at all hours 7 days aweek ... at least I've used the it to update my book or get cash as early as 6:00 in the morning, even on Saturday or Sunday.

All the mini branches located in the malls (Big C, Lotus, Carrefour, etc..) and are open 7 days a week (including bank holidays). The hours of operation are usually 11am to 8pm. However I noticed the mini branches outside of the malls are closed on weekends and bank holidays, but they do have later hours of operation.

Not all services are offered at the mini branches and cash withdraws are limited to 100,000 baht per day.

If you just need to just update a passbook, it can be done 24/7 by a machine outside of most Bangkok Bank branches (including the mini branches).

Cash deposits also can be done 24/7 by machines outside the branches.

Edited by BB1950

All the mini branches located in the malls (Big C, Lotus, Carrefour, etc..) and are open 7 days a week (including bank holidays). The hours of operation are usually 11am to 8pm. However I noticed the mini branches outside of the malls are closed on weekends and bank holidays, but they do have later hours of operation.

Not all services are offered at the mini branches and cash withdraws are limited to 100,000 baht per day.

If you just need to just update a passbook, it can be done 24/7 by a machine outside of most Bangkok Bank branches (including the mini branches).

Good point that. Usually I am only using the ATM machines out of hours but there are probably passbook updating machines outside the bigger branches as well.

So, I guess I will try the machines on 2nd Rd @ Soi 6 since that is a main branch and I will be in that area for some reason or another around midnight.

Like, 'Can you watch my drink mate? I'm just popping upstairs to update my passbook."

Edited by NanLaew

Good point that. Usually I am only using the ATM machines out of hours but there are probably passbook updating machines outside the bigger branches as well.

So, I guess I will try the machines on 2nd Rd @ Soi 6 since that is a main branch and I will be in that area for some reason or another around midnight.

Like, 'Can you watch my drink mate? I'm just popping upstairs to update my passbook."

Well now that the library has moved you can't use the "I'm just going to return my library book" excuse.