A Plug For Sk

woralak

I placed an order from Sausage King with (Rob) and i have to say it went like clockwork,i transfered the order amount into SK's bank yesterday morning,it was delivered today at 4.30pm,it was easy simple and quite painless,so a big thanks to (Rob) for his efficiency.

The food arrived still in a frozen state and looks yummy (can't wait to try it),i will update this post when i have sampled the goods,cheers Rob good job.

Cow pie? :ermm:

Desperate Dan Scea. Desperate Dan. he may have been a Geordie or a macam , definately North eastern Ungrid .

Nice 1 Jubbs brings back memories,Desperate Dan is from a comic called (The Dandy) way back when,i dont know if it is still being produced there was also a comic called (The Beano),these were great reads at that time,the (Dandy) being delivered on a Tue and the latter on a Thur,these were a must read before going to school,they also produced an anual every year around xmas they were a must gift to receive,they had some great characters such as (Lord Snooty- Denis the Menace-The Bash Steet Kids) and many more,after they had been read they ended up in the outside toilet tied on a piece of string,none of ya Scott Delux tissues on those days bonny lad.

Getting back on topic,i tried one of SK scotch eggs and a sausage roll for my supper last night both very tasty,also have some faggots and burgers to try so i'll keep you posted.

Just so you all know, I asked Rob about a specific product that I have been looking for. He doesn't stock it. But he went out of his way to find it from another producer and has offered to bring some to me when he arrives next month, at cost. What a guy. I'll take him up on it but he will get something from me for his trouble.

I didn't mention to him that he needs to change his 'Americian" foods on his website to "American" foods. Maybe he writes "Americian" just for fun. We all need to have a little fun.

I remember him well, was it Beano?

It's just that in some cultures cow pies are obtained without having to cook the cow.

Wow, uncooked. I'll have to Google it Scea. I'll be right back.

Never Tried Faggots Worra, but you go ahead. whats the famous saying. try everything once ... :D

I'll leave you with a Classic , have to watch it to the end for the puchline. may offend the more religious but i'm sure its not intentional .

Edited by jubby

I remember him well, was it Beano?

It's just that in some cultures cow pies are obtained without having to cook the cow.

Desperate dan was i'm sure from the Dandy hence the name Dan,but anyway not nit-picking i'm pleased you can remember but i have to ask CAN you remember the newspaper in the outside Loo ?,and when in winter the the water was solid the pipes were frozen and the water in the toilet was ice,so you had to boil a kettle on the open coal fire and put it down the loo,i used to ware my dads top-coat while i was sitting on the throne,Mum used to put candles around the floor to stop the pipes freezing (sorry Mum) but it didn't work,ah well the good old days have gone so we just have live and appriciate what we have now,life sure has changed.

Just so you all know, I asked Rob about a specific product that I have been looking for. He doesn't stock it. But he went out of his way to find it from another producer and has offered to bring some to me when he arrives next month, at cost. What a guy. I'll take him up on it but he will get something from me for his trouble.

I didn't mention to him that he needs to change his 'Americian" foods on his website to "American" foods. Maybe he writes "Americian" just for fun. We all need to have a little fun.

Couldn't agree more Kd,he really is a nice guy he has genuine concern about his products and will go out of his way to help,i'm sure there will be more falangs interested,from here in Chiang Khong anyway,even Jubby may join me in an order next time,what do say Jubbs,(Giz a Job).

Edited by woralak

Couldn't agree more Kd,he really is a nice guy he has genuine concern about his products and will go out of his way to help,i'm sure there will be more falangs interested,from here in Chiang Khong anyway,even Jubby may join me in an order next time,what do say Jubbs,(Giz a Job).

Giz A Job indeed. Nice picture you painted about 1990's britain Wora. 'Its Grim up North' B)

man, its chuffing freezing today , goona stay in :)

Good morning and ha ha you right about spelling mistake on website, i better stick to my day job cooking ha ha. i will be Chiang Rai second week in November so let me know how many hot dog sausage you want and i will be more than happy to bring them for you.Rob/sk

Edited by SausageKing

Giz A Job indeed. Nice picture you painted about 1990's britain Wora. 'Its Grim up North' B)

man, its chuffing freezing today , goona stay in :)

Just so people who are not familiar with (Boys From The Black Stuff) Yosser (The main character) in the series used the term "Giz a Job" after he had head buted you,and BTW Jubbs i was painting a picture of the 50's long before your time,the vid was great your clipets are very entertaining and you bring back some happy memories,cheers M8. :clap2: .

Edited by woralak

SunnyDisposition described a perfect 'Donner Kebab' yesterday, elsewhere on the forum.

I don't suppose SK can knock em up. Folks generally buy two, so it would be a good seller. One to eat after Beer and the other to put under your Pillow for breakfast. Lovely Stuff. :D

I can make Donner kebab meat but the price of lamb in Thailand would stop me to make, sausage king can make all kebabs and Indian breads etc as i have 20 years experience in Indian food. You can call me Balti Bob. ha ha

SunnyDisposition described a perfect 'Donner Kebab' yesterday, elsewhere on the forum.

I don't suppose SK can knock em up. Folks generally buy two, so it would be a good seller. One to eat after Beer and the other to put under your Pillow for breakfast. Lovely Stuff. :D

I can make Donner kebab meat but the price of lamb in Thailand would stop me to make, sausage king can make all kebabs and Indian breads etc as i have 20 years experience in Indian food. You can call me Balti Bob. ha ha

If they are made, they will sell. Even if you charge UK prices, I am sure we will pay for it. The Chicken versions they make in Pattaya sell for 60 bht each not sure about the ones in Soi 3 Sukumvitt that are beef or chicken but I think the price would be near the ones in Pattaya. If you charged 120bht it for a lamb donner it would sell. But its got to be like the UK versions, WOW.

Stop following me !

Hey Sunshine Guy ! :D

You where there on the front page, Lusting over a very greasy , Donner with lashings of Chilli Sauce. You had it on a Nan bread because the Pitta wasn't big enough to hold its Bio Mass. You'd had a few bottles of Tennants Super, The Chilli was dribbling down your Cheeks. You had added lots of 'redders' because they didn't have Tomato Relish. You had a fullfilled look of satisfaction on your face. You was with a 'Big Blonde Lass' who also had chilli sauce Oozing from every orrifice; It was very scary and I had flashbacks to my not so distant youth !

The 'Blonde Lass' wanted to take you Dogging in that Car park, but you took her round the back of Netto instead. can you remember or is it just my vivid Imagination !? :D

Stop following me !

You where there on the front page, Lusting over a very greasy , Donner with lashings of Chilli Sauce. You had it on a Nan bread because the Pitta wasn't big enough to hold its Bio Mass. You'd had a few bottles of Tennants Super, The Chilli was dribbling down your Cheeks. You had added lots of 'redders' because they didn't have Tomato Relish. You had a fullfilled look of satisfaction on your face. You was with a 'Big Blonde Lass' who also had chilli sauce Oozing from every orrifice; It was very scary and I had flashbacks to my not so distant youth !

The 'Blonde Lass' wanted to take you Dogging in that Car park, but you took her round the back of Netto instead. can you remember or is it just my vivid Imagination !? :D

wow thats good living ha ha. i do make a lot of kebabs for me and friends and we pig out on kebabs and a few cold beers about 1 time per month. I know my goodle map is a bit out but we are working on it. Rob/sk

Stop following me !

It may have been me or anyone of us, :D

Stop following me !

It may have been me or anyone of us, :D

Ain't that the Truth :lol: .......... unfortunately