Renew Work Permit For 1 Year?

My WP renewal is coming up next week. As I recall last year it cost me around 6,000b for a year. Seeing that they all do the same thing at different cost, any recommendations as to a cheaper company?

Cheers

R

The cheapest is if you do it by yourself. I have been going to the labour dept myself for the past 3 years and they are very helpful if you do not know something. But you will need to to bring a Thai person along, if you do not speak/read Thai... Good luck!

Just go with Herbert. The guy is the Visa King of Koh Samui and a legend. What that guy doesnt know about Thai Visa's isnt worth knowing. Also his Visa Trips are the best on the Island. No hassle and Great Service. Top Man

hello herbert

Just go with Herbert. The guy is the Visa King of Koh Samui and a legend. What that guy doesnt know about Thai Visa's isnt worth knowing. Also his Visa Trips are the best on the Island. No hassle and Great Service. Top Man

hello herbert

Say hello to him from me to. How is he ? I havent seem him for a while

as suggested by a poster, go there by yourself, it's every wendsday from 9AM to 2PM at the governement building beside the nathon police station, take 3100 baht with you, your company book, tax returns from company and you, passport and work permit.

make copies of all documents to save them time as they are kind enough to fill in everything for you and they will extend your workpermit immediately.

as suggested by a poster, go there by yourself, it's every wendsday from 9AM to 2PM at the governement building beside the nathon police station, take 3100 baht with you, your company book, tax returns from company and you, passport and work permit.

make copies of all documents to save them time as they are kind enough to fill in everything for you and they will extend your workpermit immediately.

Thanks! This is just the info I was hoping for. I have been paying 6,000 baht for this - plus I had the idea that all this needed to be done in Surat somewhere.

Excellent!

R

i am the cheapest but my work permit has expired to make work permits cause i was too cheep and did not make enough money to renew my own ....sorry.

so now i use Pi Ingon Accounting. they in the the buy and sell magazine

hello herbert

Say hello to him from me to. How is he ? I havent seem him for a while

sound like u r herbert the way u talk about him.

why not go with Big C. he is a greater guy better than the best on the island. proper cool dude best businessman in the world. say hello to bigc for me.

Edited by BigC