3 Visa'S Already When Can I Go Back To Thailand Next?

hi i went to Thailand on july 10th. had a 30 day visa upon arrival. stayed there until july 21st . re-entered thailand on july 27th had a 30day visa upon arrival. stayed there untill the 26th of august, then went and done a visa run to Laos. came back to thailand on the 1st of august with a 60day visa then stayed untill the 28th of october. and left for sydney which is my current location.

im british and going to do some work/holiday in sydney, im wondering when im allowed to re-enter thailand with a 30day visa? as i've heard im only allowed 3x30 day visa's.

so ive had 2x30day visa= 40days stay

1x60day visa= think 58days stay

that would be approx= 98days lol that went fast

think i've given enough information :) thanks for anyones help!

simon

I suggest that you obtain a one year multiple entry visa at the Thai consulate in Australia if you anticipate further trips to Thailand. The visa can be arranged in a day if you go to the consulate and apply for it in person.

I suggest that you obtain a one year multiple entry visa at the Thai consulate in Australia if you anticipate further trips to Thailand. The visa can be arranged in a day if you go to the consulate and apply for it in person.

If you are referring to a Multi Entry Non Imm O Visa on what grounds could he apply for this?

im british and going to do some work/holiday in sydney, im wondering when im allowed to re-enter thailand with a 30day visa? as i've heard im only allowed 3x30 day visa's.

Is this true? O_O

I am planning to go to Laos soon to get my 3rd consecutive, back-to-back double tourist visa (been in Thailand since March). Does this mean there's a good chance I'll be denied?

Cheers!

If you are referring to a Multi Entry Non Imm O Visa on what grounds could he apply for this?

i just want to go back, to go to phuket on my way back home as i did'nt go there last time . so im ok to just turn up at the bangkok airport ye.... and be given 30 day stay no probs?