Where Can I Buy Good Suits

Nepal4me

Where can I buy good suits in BKK. You see Indian people all around Nana and there are tons of suitmakers, but I've seen some of the work and it's not that great. I need to buy very well tailored suits, wonder if anybody can recommend a good reliable tailor?

Where can I buy good suits in BKK.  You see Indian people all around Nana and there are tons of suitmakers, but I've seen some of the work and it's not that great.  I need to buy very well tailored suits, wonder if anybody can recommend a good reliable tailor?

I always go to Embassy tailor on wireless road just near ploenchit bts. It is a British Tailor so knows how to do a good suit. They have materials from Pal Zileri, Valentino, Gianfranco ferre etc. More expensive than your indian tailors but far superior in quality. I would never, never wear a suit made by an indian tailor on Sukhumvit. Not even from the supposedly famed Raja.

Hi Nepal,

I have little experience with tailors but I did have a sportcoat made for me a few years back. I went to Majestic Tailors (i think...it's next to the Majestic hotel on Suk, just after Soi 4) and it turned out great. I hope this helps.

Q9