Number For Tot

rmicheald

I've had better luck calling the local office...or even better, go there in person. I've called that number a few times. And after holding for 20 minutes, gave up...

That's completely different from my experience. I can never get through calling the local numbers (Sri Racha). It's like when they know they have a problem, they take all the phones off the hook. Yet when I call the 1100 number, I've never had to wait for more than five minutes.

The 1100 number is a queued rotary system. You only have to call one number and wait, where calling the local offices (Sri Racha), you have to call a list of numbers over and over and over and... there's a good chance someone can get in ahead of you.

Since I've never been able to get through to the local numbers, I don't know if they speak English or not. I know that when I visit the local office (Ban Amphur) they don't speak English. If I visit a local office (Ban Amphur) concerning a malfunction, they just give me a slip of paper for numbers to call in Sri Racha. They don't handle problem reports.

Finally the 1100 number is 24/7. The local numbers don't seem to be answered outside of normal office hours.

No wonder the 1100 number can be busy! :whistling:

Totally fed up with ToT internet. Pings of 240ms up to 689ms over the weekend. Yet more blaming on the international cable, wet weather, wind, movement of celestial objects, et al

Applied online over the weekend for BBB and once they install I'll be taking the ToT modem back to the Pattaya office, refusing to pay (again) for this last months service and telling them to put their modem where it won't see daylight for a long time.

If they want to sue they can go ahead. But after five months of totally crap service with at least two times a week calls I've had enough.

ToT should never have graduated past tin cans and string. Then again, by the quality of services they haven't, but they're happy to block 3G for the rest of us while they research Wikipedia for what 3G is.

why bother to call 1100, The only answer you will get from 1100 is "NO HAVE"

These are the number to call TOT local Tech Dep.

038 419 177

038 416 075

Be sure to have lots of credit on your cell phone, cus they will put you on hold for a long time.

Good luck!

I've had better luck calling the local office...or even better, go there in person. I've called that number a few times. And after holding for 20 minutes, gave up...

That's completely different from my experience. I can never get through calling the local numbers (Sri Racha). It's like when they know they have a problem, they take all the phones off the hook. Yet when I call the 1100 number, I've never had to wait for more than five minutes.

The 1100 number is a queued rotary system. You only have to call one number and wait, where calling the local offices (Sri Racha), you have to call a list of numbers over and over and over and... there's a good chance someone can get in ahead of you.

Since I've never been able to get through to the local numbers, I don't know if they speak English or not. I know that when I visit the local office (Ban Amphur) they don't speak English. If I visit a local office (Ban Amphur) concerning a malfunction, they just give me a slip of paper for numbers to call in Sri Racha. They don't handle problem reports.

Finally the 1100 number is 24/7. The local numbers don't seem to be answered outside of normal office hours.

No wonder the 1100 number can be busy! :whistling:

I've never had to call Sri Racha. I have only had 2 problems. One time, we just called Ban Amphur and it was resolved. Wifey called and they told her to call the 1100 number. After a 20 minute wait and then a disconnect, she called back and they took care of it for us. the second time she called there they sent out 2 techs the next day and they resolved the slow speed problem. Not sure what they did, but it was immediately faster. That office will push back to the 1100 number, but we just say it takes too long to answer...and then they help out. But luckily, so far, I've had no major problems. Disconnects every once in a while, which gets corrected with an automatic redial. And then a few "brown" outs. But that only lasted about a week, off and on.

why bother to call 1100, The only answer you will get from 1100 is "NO HAVE"

These are the number to call TOT local Tech Dep.

038 419 177

038 416 075

Be sure to have lots of credit on your cell phone, cus they will put you on hold for a long time.

Good luck!

When I call the office numbers I get told to call 1100.

the best way is going to their office in Pattaya Klang, keeping your foot on the ground and whenever things escalate, the Manager sits upstairs. Go through that door behind the front desks and find your way through.

I used to have the mobile phone number of some TOT staff, but ditched it after I canceled my dealings with this most inefficient ISP.