New Uk Passport

Now that I finally have my new British passport, is there anything else I need to do? My Extension of Stay, landing card and 90-day report slip have all been transferred to the new passport. I was thinking particularly about my 5 year Thai driving licence which contains my old passport number. I would much prefer not to jump through all the hoops of getting this changed, and I'm hoping there will be no issues if I leave it (it doesn't expire until 2014). I do use my driving licence for ID purposes and internal flights and, obviously, driving.

Funnily enough my bank (Bangkok) just said they wanted a copy of my passport as the number has changed.

Well it changed 5 years ago and they have only just noticed. They aren't very worried about it, nor am I so it'll wait until I am next at the bank.

If you look in your passport, you will see a stamp in your new passport which gives the old passport number, and a statement of about the transfer of your "stamps' to the new passport

I have had 3 new passports over the last few years and never had a problem as regards banks or DL's, so wouldnt be too worried about it