Lenses For A Canon A5

drummer

Can I even do it? Add a lense to a Canon A75 Powershot. I rather suspect I can - but I'm just getting to the opint with my pictures that I've ever want to - aside from the zoom of course. Anyone have any recomendations / experience / advice? Thanks!

Also - does anyone have any recomendations for where to get some good tips about photography? I've been checking up on some web sites and gotten some useful info - but would like more rpctical and direct advice about shooting in particular situations.

Edited by drummer

Can I even do it?  Add a lense to a Canon A75 Powershot.  I rather suspect I can - but I'm just getting to the opint with my pictures that I've ever want to - aside from the zoom of course.  Anyone have any recomendations / experience / advice?  Thanks!

Is your digicam A75 or A5??

If it's A75, the camera has a lens thread, meaning you can attach an "add-on" lens but with an adopter, but not the A5 without lens thread. I've seen add-on lenses and adopters for different filter thread sizes sold at Fotofile and Foto Thailand in MBK (I think they are of "Kenko" brand). Why not call them up and ask what lenses (and adopter) they have comptaible for your Canon?

http://www.fotofile.net/main.html