Meet Up In Patters

mrbojangles

Looks like Redruss is gonna make it down to Patters next week for the City V United game.

If anyone else fancies joining us, let us know on here and we will organise a venue that suits. Don't forget, it's a 3 am kick off, so don't get too p1ssed too soon eh. (Chavvy :lol: )

I know it's mid week but it would be great if BigToe could make it and Toady can get a day off work.

Edited by mrbojangles

I'll stick my oar just to say that I am gonna be there and, bump it back to the top.

Be nice to meet some others of you too but, looking forward to meeting MrBj, oh whooping Liccle Ciidy.....!!!

redrus

I'll be there in spirit so have a Scotch & soda for me please.

P.S. I hope the ref's wearing the new watch that Fergie gave him............:whistling:

"Scotch and Soda" ?????????????? Ken you have been in LOS tooooooooo long.

Sorry Mr Bo and Red but going to Oz so can not make Patters but hope you have a Great time with a great Utd win...... :jap:

BT :D

I'll be there in spirit so have a Scotch & soda for me please.

P.S. I hope the ref's wearing the new watch that Fergie gave him............:whistling:

Sorry Mr Bo and Red but going to Oz so can not make Patters but hope you have a Great time with a great Utd win...... :jap:

Sydney?

Sydney?

No mate, Melbourne - Brisbane - Gold Coast - only in Oz for 5 weeks - please get the sheets up for a month or I will definately be bottom. ( nearly there now! )

BT B)

I'll stick my oar just to say that I am gonna be there and, bump it back to the top.

Be nice to meet some others of you too but, looking forward to meeting MrBj, oh whooping Liccle Ciidy.....!!!

Be good to see you Russ.

Liccle Ciddy 0- 7 REDS :D

Behave sunshine..... :whistling:

Looks like its just me and thee kiddo....?

redrus

And maybe Gordon, if the old fella can stay awake that long :D

Haha, its you that needs the support though pal, not me..... ;)

:D

True. If there ain't many guys from Manchester in the pub tonight there won't be many City fans there. But if it's full of Cockneys and Irish etc they'll be all supporting United :D

And maybe Gordon, if the old fella can stay awake that long :D

Haha, its you that needs the support though pal, not me..... ;)

:D

True. If there ain't many guys from Manchester in the pub tonight there won't be many City fans there. But if it's full of Cockneys and Irish etc they'll be all supporting United :D

Awe, you want me to tout you some supporters, I'll have to bring them in that ol fancy dress garb of Blue seat though.....? :lol: Haha Blue Moon, you started singing too soon..............

Giz a shout tonight about where want to meet for food mate..?

redrus

Will do.

Oh and thanks for letting me have a quiet one last night......not! 2 hours sleep and I had to get up to send the Mrs and Baby Jangles off. :D I need a nap this afternoon.

Eh, it was a quiet one........ :lol:

redrus

Will do.

Oh and thanks for letting me have a quiet one last night......not! 2 hours sleep and I had to get up to send the Mrs and Baby Jangles off. :D I need a nap this afternoon.

Not when you have to get up 2 hours after going to bed :sleepy:

Will do.

Not when you have to get up 2 hours after going to bed :sleepy:

Awe, you get yourself to bed ol man.....! :lol: Mind you, by 5 tomorrow morning you may be out lasting me. :rolleyes:

redrus

How do Red. Mr Bo

Where did you watch the match in Pattaya? I am there for the Arsenal match next month and would a decent place to watch it. Years gone by there was loads of places but not sure if the old bill close pplaces down at 2ish like Bangkok.

Cheers

jjp

How do Red. Mr Bo

Where did you watch the match in Pattaya? I am there for the Arsenal match next month and would a decent place to watch it. Years gone by there was loads of places but not sure if the old bill close pplaces down at 2ish like Bangkok.

Cheers

jjp

We watched it in Witherspoons, on Soi Bukhao. They had nearly every game on (that mattered) at different points around the bar, eg, 2 screens for Liverpool inside on one side, 2 for Arsenal inside on the other side, 2 for Chelsea and 2 for United outside on different sides again. All were well looked after and a bit of sound on each just enough and all were happy. Couldn't fault the service, just the quality of the footy.... :whistling:

redrus

Any of you lads still about for the games today,in Pattaya for a few days and looking forward to a respectable 7.45pm kick off tonight......no double vision ;)

I'm still in Jomtien mate so, if I can't find anywhere to watch it here I'll nip over to Witherspoons on Soi Bukhau....

redrus

How do Red. Mr Bo

Doin good ta jjp. Long time etc. As Red says, we watched it in Witherspoons and it was sorted. Especially if several matches are on at the same time.

Couldn't fault the service, just the quality of the footy.... :whistling:

What about the company :D

Enjoyed the meet up Rus...told you at 2-0 down there was still something there for us mate,although by then it was the drink talking!! i did notice we where the last ones to leave :whistling: after watching cidy,anyway hope you have a great trip to VN and see you around new year hopefully,hopefully Mr BJ will be around also!

Are Monks allowed to watch the Footie mate :D

How do Red. Mr Bo

Doin good ta jjp. Long time etc. As Red says, we watched it in Witherspoons and it was sorted. Especially if several matches are on at the same time.

Couldn't fault the service, just the quality of the footy.... :whistling:

What about the company :D

Well, the Chelsea lads kept themselves to themselves dint they..... ;):lol:

Enjoyed the meet up Rus...told you at 2-0 down there was still something there for us mate,although by then it was the drink talking!! i did notice we where the last ones to leave :whistling: after watching cidy,anyway hope you have a great trip to VN and see you around new year hopefully,hopefully Mr BJ will be around also!

Are Monks allowed to watch the Footie mate :D

Yeah, was a quality night fella... Will look to get that way after the New Year and we'll sort another hook up. We'll keep on with Big Toe about a Bangkok unofficial too.

I don't believe so mate, its classed as entertaiment but, thats debatable on the grounds of who you're watching surely..... :whistling:

redrus