Countries Not Needing Tourists Entry Visa

Hi Guys

I have been coming to Thailand for some 20 years and have a Thai National G/f who has been to England a few times.

My question (1) is apart from Hong Kong and Singapore can anyone advise please what other Countries we can visit together without the hassle of having to get her an entry visa - She has a Thai passport and I have a UK one

My question (2) can anyone recommend a Bangkok based ' Visa business' who would be able to walk my G/f through the process of getting a Tourist Visa (liaising with me in the UK) for places such as Dubai and Aus - two places that I would like to visit with her.

I hope that you will be able to assist with the above;

KInd regards

johnb

Hi Guys

I have been coming to Thailand for some 20 years and have a Thai National G/f who has been to England a few times.

My question (1) is apart from Hong Kong and Singapore can anyone advise please what other Countries we can visit together without the hassle of having to get her an entry visa - She has a Thai passport and I have a UK one

My question (2) can anyone recommend a Bangkok based ' Visa business' who would be able to walk my G/f through the process of getting a Tourist Visa (liaising with me in the UK) for places such as Dubai and Aus - two places that I would like to visit with her.

KInd regards

johnb

you can visit any of the ASEAN countries. I am in Malaysia at present with my Thai wife, she got a one month visa at the airport.

it is a nuisance, every time we go to Europe we need a Schengen visa, but that is the cost of a Thai wife!!

Hi Guys

KInd regards

johnb

you can visit any of the ASEAN countries. I am in Malaysia at present with my Thai wife, she got a one month visa at the airport.

it is a nuisance, every time we go to Europe we need a Schengen visa, but that is the cost of a Thai wife!!