Linux Format [ The Uk's Best Linux Mag.]

GoodHeart

Great news for Krung Thep based Linux afficionados!!!

The premier UK Linux magazine- Linux Format has recently been picked up for distribution locally. If you have any interest in Linux you would do yourself well to visit any branch of the Bookazine shops in Bangkok and checkout this great resource.

With every issue comes either a CD or DVD loaded with an entire Linux distribution and various Linux applications. I discovered the magazine about 9 months ago and have been very impressed by each issue they've put out since that time.

• 2 weeks later...
Great news for Krung Thep  based Linux afficionados!!!

The premier UK Linux magazine- Linux Format has recently been picked up for distribution locally.  If you have any interest in Linux you would do yourself well to visit any branch of the Bookazine shops in Bangkok and checkout this great resource.

With every issue comes either a CD or DVD loaded with an entire Linux distribution and various Linux applications.  I discovered the magazine about 9 months ago and have been very impressed by each issue they've put out since that time.

OK, I got it.

Hmm, cool, indeed.

Nice article about X, more and more catching up with Tiger. This will give the Linux desktops another push. And windows seem to fall behind quite clearly. :o

A well written magazine,GoodHeart, thanks for the tip! :D

• 1 month later...