Good Tailor Needed!

margie

Hi you all!

I need to find a not so expensive english speaking tailor. I've been going to one, but usually the results is not very similar to the picture I've had.. They do answer me when I explain what I want, but when I go for fitting they have every time made some changes "that would look so much better on me", zippers are in wrong places, they forget some details, and sometimes the sewing is not pretty at all. So as a result from doing and undoing many times the fabric goes bad and clothes come out dirty (they did recommend me good dry cleaning tho).

So, now I would like to find a new one to try but don't want to randomly choose one. Wish to have some clothes done before returning to my country. Any recommendations?

Margie

Try the one at the foot of the stairs leading down from the national stadium BTS

station. They will cerntainly do what you wish.

It's called "boss apparells" and its next to a minimart.

The ownver and his staff speak english and do excellent work.

give it a try

PS: It is on the opposite of national stadium

a friend of mine uses a tailor on sukhumvit, near the soi nana corner, just down from the Landmark hotel before the corner. I can't remember the name (could be landmark tailors or something like that).

a friend of mine uses a tailor on sukhumvit, near the soi nana corner, just down from the Landmark hotel before the corner. I can't remember the name (could be landmark tailors or something like that).

Sounds like it could be Majestic Tailors, located just before Soi Nana.. and next

to the Majestic Suites Hotel... I have used them for many years and like them alot.

Cordially,

Hunter