After Entering A Post... It Won'T Post

Gaccha

Hi

I sent an e-mail a few hours back and haven't got a response. So I'll try a different tact.

I am trying (abou 30 times) to start a new topic in the Thai language forum but everytime I go to post it says "You must enter post". Now obviously I have posted many new topics before. I am not doing any noddy errors (e.g. forgetting a title...). This is an Orwellian nightmare. It is telling me what I must do, but can only know to tell me this if I have done what it is saying I have not done. :blink:

I suspect this is a Rich text editor fault in your software. Can you please assist. As it is, I literally cannot make any posts...

I expect this new topic to post because there are no JPGs emedded and other such wildly complex matters.

Thank you in advance. :jap:

Gaccha

It's still not working... I don't believe it.

I have followed the delete cache procedure twice and even shut down the computer and then tried again but still the same message...

It is a new topic for the language Forum. I can create a preview without any problem.

The topic uses JPG, some Japanese language script, standard font text of English and some links to a language instititute website. Now I reckon the most likely possibility is the links. But they are crucial to the text since the links link to past exam papers by the institute in the Thai language.

I am sure it is a Rich Text Editor problem with ThaiVisa, but I will let you disabuse me of this notion if you come up with some solution that works.

:jap: