Selling My Iphone4 In Bangkok

KTT

Hi all... I know this is my first post here but I don't intend to spam, infact I will likely stick around because it seems like a great forum for while i'm in Asia.

Anyway, i'm heading to Bangkok mid January and I will be bringing an iPhone4 which I had replaced by my insurance because i'd lost it. It turned up a few weeks later, but was of course blocked in the UK.

I'd like to sell it in Bangkok, and i'm guessing taking it to MBK is my best bet?

It's in fantastic condition and i've even had the chrome strip around the edge gold plated.... so how much should I expect for it?

I'd be hoping for somewhere in the region of B25,000... is this realistic?

Thanks all!

Don't the insurance company want it back, or are they happy to you to profit from your "loss"?

I'll be honest, I couldn't care less. My network have had thousands from me over the years in line rental and insurance (Which i've used the once.)

I also have my old 16Gb 3Gs (In a scruffy condition so could do with a screen replacement or something to make it nice and shiny again), which i'd also sell if I got at least B12,000 for it. Is this realistic too?

Edited by KTT

New iphone 4 Unlock you can buy for only THB 21000 @ MBK if you know how to bargain , or if you buy regularly at the shop. My friend got an Iphone 4 from the states sold it to MBK and it is consider 2nd hand. The shop bought it for only 12000 baht.

If you want to sell it i might be willing to buy them . PM me for discussion .