Wenger Scores In Away Fixture!

smokie36

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What expose's or are you just talking about in general in which case the Title of the thread is nonsensical ??

Or have i missed something ??

http://www.brandonsun.com/sports/breaking-news/wenger-says-affair-claims-are-very-serious-matter-appeals-for-privacy-106816778.html?thx=y

The gory details are in the tabloids....I won't bore you with it. ;)

I think it's a sad reflection on UK Society & the Press itself that Stories like tthis even make any kind of Tabloid as there is obviously demand for it otherwise it wouldn't..

Who gives a <deleted> if Wayne Rooney done a brass ??

Who cares if Wenger is having an Affair with a French Male Singer ??

It''s the Sheep at home who also watch X Factor religeously & don't miss a Corrie episode for love nor money, incredibly sad people & thats' about 70% or so of the population i'd guess...

I think it's a sad reflection on UK Society & the Press itself that Stories like tthis even make any kind of Tabloid as there is obviously demand for it otherwise it wouldn't..

It''s the Sheep at home who also watch X Factor religeously & don't miss a Corrie episode for love nor money, incredibly sad people & thats' about 70% or so of the population i'd guess...

To be fair to Arsene :( i didn't think he had it in him to do 1 bird let alone 2 :D.

I find it amazing the law doesn't protect people's privacy in such cases. If he was being convicted of a criminal offence I can understand the public interest but its hardly going to affect anyone outside his immediate family.

Same goes for Rooney....if he was picked up in the Northern Quarter with a large bag of coke and his boxers round his ankles running off with his latest girlfriends walking stick and dentures then maybe it would make a funny headline...

Otherwise nope I'm afraid.

Don't mention such tosh as X factor on here singhy its bad enough I have to listen to the 70% of the population on a Monday morning and just keep smiling.

X factor viewers circa 30% of Uk population

Coronation Street viewers circa 18% of UK population

Tabloid circulation circa 20% of Uk population

It would appear the Uk contains millions of people that are not quite as "sad" as you would have Tvisa readers believe......:D

I have to admit I don't agree with star chasing, and have no interest in the private lives of 'celebrities'. I prefer to read books as opposed to watching Television (excepting sport), as such I easily fill any free time in Thailand.

Edited by 473geo

It would appear the Uk contains millions of people that are not quite as "sad" as you would have Tvisa readers believe......:D

= 68%, if none of them people done the other & all of those people were different ?? :D

Still absolutely shocking & sad whatever it is..

= 68%, if none of them people done the other & all of those people were different ?? :D

Still absolutely shocking & sad whatever it is..

You should read 1984 by George Orwell..........instead of watching so much TV...:D

don't miss a Corrie episode for love nor money, incredibly sad people & thats' about 70% or so of the population i'd guess...

Oi, leave Corrie out of this...., or, I bring up Eastenders....! :ph34r:

redrus

don't miss a Corrie episode for love nor money, incredibly sad people & thats' about 70% or so of the population i'd guess...

Here, here.

Edit. Just to add. A certain City supporter on here has appeared in Corrie 4 times ;)

Edited by mrbojangles

redrus

and i suppose if there was a tv series associated with the area around my club it would be "Crimewatch". :(:ermm::D

redrus

and i suppose if there was a tv series associated with the area around my club it would be "Crimewatch". :(:ermm::D

Better that than Highbury and Islington's Queer Eye show......:D

Here, here.

Edit. Just to add. A certain City supporter on here has appeared in Corrie 4 times ;)

Behave, jack&danny, really....?!?! :whistling:

redrus

Here, here.

redrus

Never caught the mass murderer who fell under the tram......or me........ hard luck J&D!! :D

Here, here.

redrus

Never caught the mass murderer who fell under the tram......or me........ hard luck J&D!! :D

Nah. Twas me :P

Here, here.

redrus

Jack N Vera..:D

Here, here.

redrus

Behave BJ, you serious ?? :D

I bet you played Reg Holdsworth long lost Twin or soemthing like that ?? :D

Yep Singhers. Several other soaps and shows as well. Although my neices and nephews are most impressed with a couple I did on Hollyoaks. All the kids in their school are well into that programme, so having their uncle in it made them chuffed. :D

Yep Singhers. Several other soaps and shows as well. Although my neices and nephews are most impressed with a couple I did on Hollyoaks. All the kids in their school are well into that programme, so having their uncle in it made them chuffed. :D

Hahaha that's quality..

I can't believe i know someone famous, i knew it would happen one day..:D

A- List Baby, A-List Singhy..B)

Hahaha that's quality..

He is a good actor actually, I can vouch for that but, he fluffed his lines last night. All over the place like his team.... :whistling:

redrus

Hahaha that's quality..

He is a good actor actually, I can vouch for that but, he fluffed his lines last night. All over the place like his team.... :whistling:

I'm not the only one :D