Have You Seen This......?

innerspace

Black Kawasaki KG 150 Gone missing.

2 stroke, smallish proper bike, originally green with a black respray, green poking through in places.

Number plate: 942

1000 Baht reward for any information leading to the recovery of the bike.

Rider has a sketchy memory of the night in question and is unsure whether it was left near walking street, driven back to Jomtien or anywhere in between.

Been to the police station where they were beyond useless (2 hours to finally be told, "I can't give you a police report because thieves in Pattaya only steal honda waves and automatic bikes")

Been to all of the impounds around Pattaya with no luck.

Pretty much given up hope but this is my last attempt.

If you have seen this bike anywhere please message me.

kawasaki942.JPG

drunken lost bike night?? , it is proably just parked up somewhere, best bet is to just have a good look round and try and get your mate to re-trace his steps. but with the public transport so cheap in pattaya, there is no real need to take your own transport out if you are on a session

I feel sorry for the lost. But pardon me if you find my reply offensive. Up your rewards common! 1000 baht? Do you think there are attractive ? Up this to 5k - 8k baht my friend!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the sympathy - no offense taken but I could buy a new bike for that, my spare bike cost less than half of that!

it's gone,get insurance money,buy another.get a good security system

Whats insurance?

The guard dog doesn't like going on the bike, maybe the next one should have a dog sized basket.

drunken lost bike night?? , it is proably just parked up somewhere, best bet is to just have a good look round and try and get your mate to re-trace his steps. but with the public transport so cheap in pattaya, there is no real need to take your own transport out if you are on a session

Already driven every possible route home with no joy.

I normally take the taxi route on a session but with 1) The current taxi situation to Jomtien 2) unplanned sessions while on the journey home - its not always possible

But thanks for your (so far negative) comments people, its keeping the post in view and increasing the chances of it being seen by someone who might know anything.

Edited by innerspace