Obama: Israeli plans for new settlements in East Jerusalem 'not helpful' to peace process

News_Editor

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you go back and examine the posting history of almost every Israel/Jew hater who has been posting frequently on this forum, you will soon discover that almost every single one of their posts is angry and attacking someone - no matter what subject is being discussed or on which forum.

Self hatred is right. You are spot on once again geriatrickid.

If you go back and examine the posting history of almost every Israel/Jew hater who has been posting frequently on this forum, you will soon discover that almost every single one of their posts is angry and attacking someone - no matter what subject is being discussed or on which forum.

The Israel lover like to swing the Israel/Jews anti semitism club. Never heart about justice and fairness?:rolleyes:

best reg.

The Israel lover like to swing the Israel/Jews anti semitism club.

Another fascinating, informative post. indifferent0016.gif

No Hamas terrorists. No children forced to strap on bombs and used as human shields.

Dear U.G. this time you are very right, no HAMAS terrorist (fair electet from the people of Palestina) and fight against a brutal occupation. The world knows, the IDF used Gaza chlidren as human child.

:realangry: how about this?

http://www.youtube.c...Af7XMBN2BE&NR=1

Edited by hobanse

How is a rational person expected to respond to such examples of blind hatred and sheer ignorance?

Some of you folks are entitled to your views particularly as they relate to your personal lives, and I do not question that right. In fact I say you should carry out your views to their fullest and institute an immediate and complete boycott and avoidance of any and all "jew" products.

Start first by turning off your computer. (There is a reason why HP, Xerox and Sandisk bought up or into all those Israeli hitech companies.) And while you are at it, no more Voip for any of you. When you do that, then I'll be even more sympathetic. Have the courage and the balls to practice what you preach since your use of those technologies finances the jew machine in their quest for world domination and the next Steven Spielberg/Ron Howard/Tom Hanks movie.

I observe a strong link between ignorance and the type of foreigner that lives in Thailand. Perhaps for some it is the place of fewest obstacles to having a subsistence lifestyle bereft of advancement. In my daily life, I have had some serious disagreements with other foreigners over substantive issues, yet not one ever attempted to use vapid idiotic reasoning based upon the "labeling" of a religion. However, these people do seem to have IQs skewed to the right of the Bell curve and have had a background that involved reading and an education. It seems to me that threads like this become a place for failures in life to vent their self hate and to demonstrate displaced aggression.

This post should be pinned at the top of the forum permanently. It helps new posters know who they are dealing with. :thumbsup:

How is a rational person expected to respond to such examples of blind hatred and sheer ignorance?

Some of you folks are entitled to your views particularly as they relate to your personal lives, and I do not question that right. In fact I say you should carry out your views to their fullest and institute an immediate and complete boycott and avoidance of any and all "jew" products.

Start first by turning off your computer. (There is a reason why HP, Xerox and Sandisk bought up or into all those Israeli hitech companies.) And while you are at it, no more Voip for any of you. When you do that, then I'll be even more sympathetic. Have the courage and the balls to practice what you preach since your use of those technologies finances the jew machine in their quest for world domination and the next Steven Spielberg/Ron Howard/Tom Hanks movie.

I observe a strong link between ignorance and the type of foreigner that lives in Thailand. Perhaps for some it is the place of fewest obstacles to having a subsistence lifestyle bereft of advancement. In my daily life, I have had some serious disagreements with other foreigners over substantive issues, yet not one ever attempted to use vapid idiotic reasoning based upon the "labeling" of a religion. However, these people do seem to have IQs skewed to the right of the Bell curve and have had a background that involved reading and an education. It seems to me that threads like this become a place for failures in life to vent their self hate and to demonstrate displaced aggression.

This post should be pinned at the top of the forum permanently. It helps new posters know who they are dealing with. :thumbsup:

i know..its so damned irritating isn't it that more people are finally

asking questions and are discovering the truth :whistling:

Boycott Israeli Products, do not buy anything soaked in blood : http://www.bigcampaign.org/

Boycott Israeli Products, do not buy anything soaked in blood : http://www.bigcampaign.org/

fair enough Renbe..but we should far more concerned about the damage

being inflicted by people like this ....... :ph34r:

post-6925-0-19369900-1289531132_thumb.jp

post-6925-0-87045500-1289531157_thumb.jp

You have obviously never lived in Saudi Arabia. Israeli products have been boycotted there for years. US products were often banned if they had factories in Israel even though the Israeli products were never imported into Saudi Arabia.

Coca Cola, Ford Motor Company, Sears, to name only a few. The bans have now been lifted on these but others still remain.

Why not start your campaign in Palestine? Go there and start working on your proposal.

You would be much more effective on the ground there than sitting behind your PC hiding behind an anonymous alias.

You have obviously never lived in Saudi Arabia. Israeli products have been boycotted there for years. US products were often banned if they had factories in Israel even though the Israeli products were never imported into Saudi Arabia.

Coca Cola, Ford Motor Company, Sears, to name only a few. The bans have now been lifted on these but others still remain.

Why not start your campaign in Palestine? Go there and start working on your proposal.

You would be much more effective on the ground there than sitting behind your PC hiding behind an anonymous alias.

Your first line and last line pretty much sums it up. Most of these people making these comments have never lived, or probably have never even visited any of these areas. To me, the more they try to make people think they are knowledgible, the more ignorant they appear.

Edited by beechguy

Your first line and last line pretty much sums it up. Most of these people making these comments have never lived, or probably have never even visited any of these areas. To me, the more they try to make people think they are knowledgible (sic), the more ignorant they appear.

The International Boycott against Apartheid was very successful, most of the "boycotters" had surely never been to South Africa. I do not understand why one has "to visit or live" in any country to know the difference between right or wrong. The fact that Saudi Arabia boycott Israeli products since decades, has nothing to do with the present, INTERNATIONAL boycott, in which even Israelis living in Israel, start to boycott products made in the Occupied Territories, and now a bunch of Israeli artists who refuse to perform in the new theater in Ariel because Ariel is on the wrong side of the "Green Line" Also about 10 countries refused to participate in a recent meeting about Tourism in Jeruzalem, so the Boycott is already having it's effects :-)

regarding your sneer about trying to influence opinions from sitting behind PC hiding behind an anonymous alias, isn't that exactly what you're doing as well???

Talking about the pot calling the kettle black.....

Your first line and last line pretty much sums it up. Most of these people making these comments have never lived, or probably have never even visited any of these areas. To me, the more they try to make people think they are knowledgible (sic), the more ignorant they appear.

The International Boycott against Apartheid was very successful, most of the "boycotters" had surely never been to South Africa. I do not understand why one has "to visit or live" in any country to know the difference between right or wrong. The fact that Saudi Arabia boycott Israeli products since decades, has nothing to do with the present, INTERNATIONAL boycott, in which even Israelis living in Israel, start to boycott products made in the Occupied Territories, and now a bunch of Israeli artists who refuse to perform in the new theater in Ariel because Ariel is on the wrong side of the "Green Line" Also about 10 countries refused to participate in a recent meeting about Tourism in Jeruzalem, so the Boycott is already having it's effects :-)

regarding your sneer about trying to influence opinions from sitting behind PC hiding behind an anonymous alias, isn't that exactly what you're doing as well???

Talking about the pot calling the kettle black.....

Yep. I am happily retired after spending over 30 years in the Middle East.

"When are you going over to lead the boycott?", he sneeringly asked.

Edited by chuckd

Yep. I am happily retired after spending over 30 years in the Middle East.

"When are you going over to lead the boycott?", he sneeringly asked.

What a silly suggestion, since I already explained that one can support a boycott without having ever been to the area involved. if you think that I am impressed by your 30 years in the ME, you're sadly mistaken, and it does not give you any kind of superiority over people that never been there. I am sure that at least 98% of the people that supported the boycott against South Africa, had never be to South Africa....

The boycott against Israel is gaining momentum, and I support it wholeheartedly , and I contribute in my own little way. Already since more than 30 years, I do not buy israeli or usa products, nor would I ever visit israel or the usa in spite of the fact that I have been to over 80 other countries, because I retired 30 years before you and I like to travel. I do not invest in israeli or american companies.

As with South Africa, I am sure that sooner or later, justice will prevail!!

http://www.inminds.c...cott-israel.php

http://bdsmovement.net/

The boycott against Israel is gaining momentum, and I support it wholeheartedly , and I contribute in my own little way.

They are doing their part too.

usa-567-brown.jpg

Please feel free to support a boycott against the KKK, they are the same to black people as Israel is to the Palestinians....

Edited by Mario2008
comment removed from quoted post

What a silly suggestion, since I already explained that one can support a boycott without having ever been to the area involved. if you think that I am impressed by your 30 years in the ME, you're sadly mistaken, and it does not give you any kind of superiority over people that never been there. I am sure that at least 98% of the people that supported the boycott against South Africa, had never be to South Africa....

The boycott against Israel is gaining momentum, and I support it wholeheartedly , and I contribute in my own little way. Already since more than 30 years, I do not buy israeli or usa products, nor would I ever visit israel or the usa in spite of the fact that I have been to over 80 other countries, because I retired 30 years before you and I like to travel. I do not invest in israeli or american companies.

Let me get this straight. You are supporting a boycott against two countries in which you have never been and never intend going even though you claim to have visited over 80 other countries?

You further go on to make the statement that my 30 plus years of living in the Middle East with Arabs, Palestinians, Iranians and Israelis does not give me some insight you might have gained sitting behind your PC safely at home.

You, sir, have been drinking too much kool aid offered by the main stream media and some anti-Israeli blog. Perhaps you could travel just a tiny bit more and find out what the world is really like in the countries you so abhor.

You won't be missed in either country if you choose to sit at home and do nothing except pontificate anonymously.

Retired 30 years ago? Rich daddy?

I notice your boycott of Israel is supported by such people as George Galloway (the Oil for Food Galloway?) and Ward Churchill (Univ of Colorado professor fired for plagiarism?).

Now I am truly impressed with those backers. :D

Let me get this straight. You are supporting a boycott against two countries in which you have never been and never intend going even though you claim to have visited over 80 other countries?

You further go on to make the statement that my 30 plus years of living in the Middle East with Arabs, Palestinians, Iranians and Israelis does not give me some insight you might have gained sitting behind your PC safely at home.

You, sir, have been drinking too much kool aid offered by the main stream media and some anti-Israeli blog. Perhaps you could travel just a tiny bit more and find out what the world is really like in the countries you so abhor.

You won't be missed in either country if you choose to sit at home and do nothing except pontificate anonymously.

Retired 30 years ago? Rich daddy?

I notice your boycott of Israel is supported by such people as George Galloway (the Oil for Food Galloway?) and Ward Churchill (Univ of Colorado professor fired for plagiarism?).

Now I am truly impressed with those backers. :D

Sir, I never drank any "kool-aid" in my life. Neither do I drink alcohol, coffee or sugar laced lemonades

In your reply I miss the reason why someone has to have been in a country they choose to boycott. Please let me know which percentage of the people that supported the boycott against the South African Apartheid actually ever were in that country.

I am not impressed by your ridiculing remarks about G. Galloway and the professor. What do have to say about these supporters of the boycott :

A group of leading Israeli film and television artists have signed onto an online petition supporting the right of theater actors to refuse to perform in the newly opened arts center in the West Bank settlement of Ariel.

http://www.haaretz.c...center-1.324471

and this :

EIGHT COUNTRIES ABSENT FROM OECD TOURISM CONFERENCE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 21 October 2010

- Norway, Canada, Ireland, UK, Sweden, Iceland, Turkey and South Africa not present at OECD tourism conference

Apparently the boycott is considered more serious in Israel than by you, as a special law was rushed to parliament to outlaw the boycott

Israel's anti-boycott legislation

Israel has initiated strong legislative measures to combat the growing momentum in support of the Palestinian-led Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israeli policies.

http://www.divestmen...iboycottlaw.htm

Boycotts tend to raise awareness in the world that there is something seriously wrong with a particular country's policies and/or behavior

The boycott against Israel IS gaining momentum and does already have a significant effect. The more settlements Israel will build in Occupied Territories, the more people will join the boycott...

Edited by Renbe

Lets keep this thread civil or it will be closed. Baiting aggressive or flaming posts will result in suspension.

IMHO The : "Hezbollah ready for another war" thread is less civil than this one. At least here no insults are being posted, besides,

I have a hard time to find any aggressive or flaming posts in this thread, but that's perhaps because I am new at this and have not

yet crossed the 20.000+ posts line ;-)

Please feel free to support a boycott against the KKK, they are the same to black people as Israel is to the Palestinians....

The KKK are more like the Nazis were to the Jews. Black folks are not blowing up cafes full of innocent people or shooting missles into people's houses. ;)