Prank Call

BambinA

well there are many way for moron to do "sexual harrasment"

sometime i met show off guys

sometime i was grabbed some places by them

now , new prob ..that i got ..its about "prank call" :D

ringgg...ringgggg

Me "hello"

moron " ohhh ...ahhh..." moaning sound with hard breath..with some idiot sexaul dialogue

i got it many time ..before this i used to bluff him about how loser he is ..etc it work for a while ..now he is back

last time, last Friday ..i got that "prank call" few time , what i did .. i just turn the maximum volume of stereo at the phone ..hope it works

i cant block the phone number.. its about bizz stuff :o

have anyone have any good advise for fix this prob?

Thanks

Bambi

Prank / Hoax Call :D

Just leave the Phone for 10 minuets,

Don’t bother saying anything

There paying for the call :D

Had a similar problem a few weeks ago

Eventually they get fed up if you don’t respond

And try to annoy someone else

And it wasn’t me HONNEST :o

Good luck Bambina

Regards

Ivan

:D

well  there are  many way for moron  to do "sexual harrasment"

sometime  i met  show off guys

sometime i was  grabbed some places by them

now , new  prob ..that i got ..its about "prank call"  :D

ringgg...ringgggg

Me "hello"

moron " ohhh ...ahhh..." moaning sound with hard breath..with some idiot sexaul dialogue

i got it many time ..before this i used to bluff him about how  loser he is ..etc it work  for a while ..now  he  is  back

last time, last Friday ..i got that "prank call" few time ,  what i did .. i just turn the maximum volume of  stereo at the phone ..hope it works

i cant block the  phone  number.. its about bizz stuff :D

have anyone  have  any good advise for  fix this prob?

Thanks

Bambi

does the phone number show it'self??? If yes, you can block that one number,

This kind of abuse is about power & creating fear. I had one at home recently that went like this; (please bear in mind that I have a really short temper & apologise in advance for the amount of profanities :o )

(phone ringing 3 am) me pick up: Hello

Him: Why did u call my number you slag, how dare you call here, if you call here again I'll ######ing kill you you bitch, blah blah blah (this person was slurrign & obviously drunk or on something)

Me laughing: I know who you are mother######er, you ring me again I'll break your ######ing legs, who do you think you are callling my house & threatening me, I'll come round there now & kick your ######ing skull in, are you ready cock sucker, I'm walking out the door now or do u want to come round here & we'll deal with this now...

Him: click

What a surprise, he hung up & never called back. I have no idea who this person was or how he got my home number, he had a northern accent & I don't know any northerners & as I had been out all day no one had called from my phone all day but if he thought I was going to be scared by that call he was wrong & heard it my voice. I wont allow some prat to scare me & neither should you.

If it carries on, contact your mobile provider & ask them if they can trace your incoming calls & then let him know that next time he calls.

Thanks Ivan and Boo

And it wasn’t me    HONNEST :o

Good luck Bambina

Regards

Ivan

yes , sometime i just made it as "hold on"

This kind of abuse is about power & creating fear. I had one at home recently that went like this; (please bear in mind that I have a really short temper & apologise in advance for the amount of profanities :D )

Him: Why did u call my number you slag, how dare you call here, if you call here again I'll ######ing kill you you bitch, blah blah blah (this person was slurrign & obviously drunk or on something)

Me laughing: I know who you are mother######er, you ring me again I'll break your ######ing legs, who do you think you are callling my house & threatening me, I'll come round there now & kick your ######ing skull in, are you ready cock sucker, I'm walking out the door now or do u want to come round here & we'll deal with this now...

What a surprise, he hung up & never called back. I have no idea who this person was or how he got my home number, he had a northern accent & I don't know any northerners & as I had been out all day no one had called from my phone all day but if he thought I was going to be scared by that call he was wrong & heard it my voice. I wont allow some prat to scare me & neither should you.

If it carries on, contact your mobile provider & ask them if they can trace your incoming calls & then let him know that next time he calls.

no boo, it doesnt show number, just normal phone for home

yes your fixed way daialogue is funny heheh i like that , i used to told him as he is a loser , cant find the real sex, he must have prob with his size.. for me im busy now with men no more que for him..blah blah ..yes it worked for few months lol

anyhow i have an idea to find the home phone that make number show ,

Bambi

Thanks Ivan and Boo

And it wasn’t me    HONNEST :o

Good luck Bambina

Regards

Ivan

yes , sometime i just made it as "hold on"

This kind of abuse is about power & creating fear. I had one at home recently that went like this; (please bear in mind that I have a really short temper & apologise in advance for the amount of profanities :D )

no boo, it doesnt show number, just normal phone for home

yes your fixed way daialogue is funny heheh i like that , i used to told him as he is a loser , cant find the real sex, he must have prob with his size.. for me im busy now with men no more que for him..blah blah ..yes it worked for few months lol

anyhow i have an idea to find the home phone that make number show ,

Bambi

Can you can get caller ID on your work or home phone?

Can you can get caller ID on your work or home phone?

i can't chuchok ...

i cant make the phone "hold on" for long .. about bizz stuff... i told my parients about that prob and what i did ( bluff him) my parients think its crazy way ..but it used to work

i think he know coz in front of clinic has phone number ..he might be my client ..im not sure

Bambi

No way you can trace the call, find out the guys address?

i will try babe..what i plan is

..if he still does as a stalker

1 i will buy the phone that can show who call me

2 record his voice

3 tell the police

well its around 10+ times for me that i got that call ..sound funny hah ..but in fact its not really funny while i work ...

Bambi

buy a whistle and blow it into the phone as loudly as you can every single time he calls you. Works a charm usually, especially since they usually have damaged ear drums after a while :o

buy a whistle and blow it into the phone as loudly as you can every single time he calls you. Works a charm usually, especially since they usually have damaged ear drums after a while :o

heheh sound like a plan... good idea to torture that moron

i will buy some extreme noisy stuff tomorrow, cheaper than change new phone ..THX ja

BB

I don't know if you can buy them in Thailand but there is an air horn available which fits onto a can of compressed air.

If you can find one then use that rather than a whistle as it may blow his eardrums apart which will stop him doing it to you or antbody else.

I have seen them used on boats and at football matches.

buy a whistle and blow it into the phone as loudly as you can every single time he calls you. Works a charm usually, especially since they usually have damaged ear drums after a while :D

That's exactly what I was going to suggest.. :o

Worked on me anyway..... :D

totster :D:D

:D:D:D

Definitely works Bambi ... on the phone! But who are these creeps that pop up on MSN Messenger? Where do they get the address... and how dare they ???

The whistle should work. Seen it work for many people. Friend of mine in the police force said it was one of the most effective methods to deal with these callers.

Get one of the highest pitched and loudest you can find and empty your lungs out when you blow it! Should make that person find a new hobby right away!!

Friend of mine had a caller like this to her mobile for a couple of weeks - worked a treat, never called again.

From now on Boo..... you give out all the warnings here. :o

cv

have anyone  have  any good advise for  fix this prob?

Thanks

Bambi

You might give in and setup a meeting, only have the cops in plain cloths hanging out wating for the meeting. :D Nail the idiot, if the fear factor holds you back you may want to use a police whistle. You can cause him some real damage. :o

thanks all you guys ..my mom will buy a whistle for me as you guys recommend..hehe but i feel ticklish if i use it for make a sound ..neighbor around my office will think im cheering the soccer ,maybe :D

Bambi :o

thanks all you guys ..my mom will buy a whistle for me as you guys recommend..hehe but i feel ticklish if i use it for  make a  sound ..neighbor around my office  will think im  cheering the soccer ,maybe  :D

Bambi :o

Somehow I think blowing on a whistle is the last thing you'd want to do to stand out from the crowd in Thailand. :D

cv

bambi...

you have dogs dont u (your a vet or something or am i mixed up)... i just let my boxers bark in to the phone (they speak on command)... did that once with a sheep baaing into the phone.....that seems to fix it real fast...

You might give in and setup a meeting, only have the cops in plain cloths hanging out wating for the meeting.  :D  Nail the idiot, if the fear factor holds you back you may want to use a police whistle. You can cause him some real damage. :o

sound challenge as CSI + FBI :D

Just tell him what you're wearing and how much you like sex. Then he won't call you back for at least 10 minutes. Problem solved, no?

I did ja, it worked for few months ..

Can you buy a phone for home that has caller-id ?

I will think about it ja ..now im thinking about whistle

Somehow I think blowing on a whistle is the last thing you'd want to do to stand out from the crowd in Thailand.  :D

cv

hehe you are funny indeed .. :D

bambi...

you have dogs dont u (your a vet or something or am i mixed up)... i just let my boxers bark in to the phone (they speak on command)... did that once with a sheep baaing into the phone.....that seems to fix it real fast...

yes Im a vet ,K Bina ..anyhow i dont have any dog in clinic , but i have one handicap street dog that i feed and takecare here, hope she can help lol

THANKS for all advise :D

Bambi :D

• 2 weeks later...