Pie Making Ingredients And Utensils

Lobin

I was wondering if anyone of you could possibly help me, I am trying to get hold of the following in small wholesale quantities, any information or supplier details would be appreciated!!!

Aluminium disposable Pie dishes

White Lard if at all possible, if not I beleive that white shortening, (a Thai substitute product?!)

Self raising flour if available, and plain flour if not, and also baking Soda/powder ratios to substitute for self raising

I hope that this all makes sense and that you are able to help me!

Ta muchly

Lobin

:D:o:D

I found a baking specific store in Chiang Mai, after much hunting, and they have everything you need.

BKK undoubtedly also has such stores. Out of the way, no airconditioning and very "local" in flavor, but they had every imanginable baking tool, supply and imported products you can imagine.

when my mum wanna buy some bakery stuff from wholesale shop .. she went to "Kitti Kreung Krau" Saphan Kwai , and some shops around Saphan Hun ,Pahurud ..

give me a time i will ask people inTH forum, for more places

Bambi

news ..(but not new)

people in TH forum told me..the said i told you

1 around "Saphan Hun" Pahurud..many wholesale bakery shop there (opp.The ATM department store)

2 "Nong Yao" siam square soi 2 ,Left side

3 Turn Left at "Saphan Kawai junction , Kitti"

Good luck

BB

I found a baking specific store in Chiang Mai, after much hunting, and they have everything you need.

BKK undoubtedly also has such stores. Out of the way, no airconditioning and very "local" in flavor, but they had every imanginable baking tool, supply and imported products you can imagine.

Thanks for the info, do you have a company name, address or any contact details for the chiang mai based bakery store in chiang mai?

thanks again

Thanks for the info, do you have a company name, address or any contact details for the chiang mai based bakery store in chiang mai?

thanks again

Directions: From the North Tesco: South on the new street west side of Lotus at the Superhighway, second light turn left or east. At that intersection as you face south ,the big new Indec furniture store is on your left. Used car dealers on opposite corners.

First soi on your left, very small and it angles back north-west. Store is 100 meteres or less up the soi.

From the West: Pass the Mercedes Benz dealer on your left until you come to the next intersection with the Indec furniture store on the north west corner. Pass that intersection and it is the first soi on your left.

If you think in map block terms, immediately south of Lotus-Tesco at the Superhighway you have all those retail plant shops for some distance. Then the next major street further south is the street upon which the soi angling north west is located upon which is the bakery supply shop.

PM me if these directions are inadequate and I will be happy to get you more explicit details from my Thai, including a name.