How Do I Become More ''Regluar''?

kunash

Whenever I am in LOS (7 weeks), I have a poo maybe once every four days. I only eat fast food once a week, and have typical Thai food the rest of the time, (apart from toast, poached eggs and fried bacon for breakfast). i eat fruit every day as well, and take vitamin supplement.

Is there anything i can do, or take, to make me more 'regluar'? In my home country I am a ''1 a day'' man :lol:

thanks

try eating a few prunes every day ,,,,, you should then be able to crap through the eye of a needle at 40 paces ,,,, should you wish to do so ,, if not ,,only eat a couple ,,, they work for me ,,, good luck

Yeah, it's the white rice that's doing this (and the noodles, which are made of white rice flour). Among its multiple sins, the stuff has zero fiber.

A daily serving of oatmeal or a good bran cereal (Kelloggs All Bran is a good choice...add some bananas or raisins and some cinnamon and it tastes a whole lot better) will do the trick.

A daily serving of oatmeal or a good bran cereal (Kelloggs All Bran is a good choice...add some bananas or raisins and some cinnamon and it tastes a whole lot better) will do the trick.

That sounds better than prunes, thanks.

update; have been off the rice now for 2 days, and am back to normal :D