Macro Phuket

SanukMahk

OK/.

Both Big C and Makro have the deal where you show your receipt after check out to see if you get a free gift.

Big C. The staff have a good look and often I get something.

Makro. The staff have a good look, we think, and I get nada. Never have gotten jack at Macko. I see Thai's get stuff all the time but I have never gotten anything at at Makro. No Good!

No long ago I noted a woman whom I recognized as some boss as she had a pic in the Phuket Gazzette. I stopped her to mention that the Expanded section of Farang Food, on the left as you enter, was a nice adition. I suppose a little boxing with big C and Villa Mkt etc. Here response was the Makro ( Farang Owned) was trying to offer a broader based of goods. Wonderful, how about some Farang toilets as many don;t to the squat dance. Good point, she noted.. OK, have Farang Hong Nam no. I did mention the issue of free gifts and I was assured that all were equal and she would look into it. Still no gifts, about 6 months.

well, every time Ive been eligible for the free gift, they almost try to force me to get it at Makro, sometimes I don't want it as I know I did not spend enough to get anything special. But I do have 2 microwaves I got free from Makro, one I got when I bought a 8000B washing machine so that seemed like a good gift to get.

well, every time Ive been eligible for the free gift, they almost try to force me to get it at Makro, sometimes I don't want it as I know I did not spend enough to get anything special. But I do have 2 microwaves I got free from Makro, one I got when I bought a 8000B washing machine so that seemed like a good gift to get.

this is the premium line where ytou show your receipt!

If you are eligible for a freebie in Makro it states it on the printed receipt. I've been sent to the counter a couple of times by the guys that check the bills against the goods in the trolley to get my bottle of fish sauce or toilet roll. And if there's nothing on your bill thet's exactly what you get.