November 11, 201015 yr I've had a great driver for the last three years - ultra reliable, never missed an airport pick up or school run, good navigation skills including Bangkok back-Soi shortcuts and excellent English. But my family has just moved back to the UK for schooling reasons and I don't really need a driver. It would be great if there was someone in Bangkok who's after a good, trustworthy driver? PM if you may be interested or reply to post for more details. Thanks!
November 12, 201015 yr I've had a great driver for the last three years - ultra reliable, never missed an airport pick up or school run, good navigation skills including Bangkok back-Soi shortcuts and excellent English. But my family has just moved back to the UK for schooling reasons and I don't really need a driver. It would be great if there was someone in Bangkok who's after a good, trustworthy driver? PM if you may be interested or reply to post for more details. Thanks! I m interested, please pm me with the details. monthly paid?
November 24, 201015 yr Author Still trying to find someone who needs a very reliable, trustworthy driver. He flunked his first interview as he thought he could keep driving for me next year .... but after next month I'll not have a car so now his looking seriously for a new boss
Create an account or sign in to comment