Iphone 4 In Chiang Mai

mild7even

Go to Central Airport to True, DTAC, and AIS - they all sell the iPhone 4. Supplies might still be tight, but then again, they might not be.

If all of these fail, walk over to the iPhone import shops and get yourself a HK iPhone. These are the cheapest (new) and factory unlocked. Just don't under any circumstances buy a hacked US phone... The grey market has a big oversupply right now so the prices should be cheaper than the official prices from True.

And no, you don't need to sign up for a contract at True/AIS/DTAC. You can just go and buy the phone.

Go to Central Airport to True, DTAC, and AIS - they all sell the iPhone 4. Supplies might still be tight, but then again, they might not be.

If all of these fail, walk over to the iPhone import shops and get yourself a HK iPhone. These are the cheapest (new) and factory unlocked. Just don't under any circumstances buy a hacked US phone... The grey market has a big oversupply right now so the prices should be cheaper than the official prices from True.

And no, you don't need to sign up for a contract at True/AIS/DTAC. You can just go and buy the phone.

Thanks... I'll have a look when I arrive next month...

I'm on an iPhone 3G that I bought in the states on contract, then brought over and had jailbroken/hacked at Central, but would rather go with unlocked so I can upgrade the software when I want... so definitely will go with an HK gray market. I'm going to Italy later this month and will try to find one there, though they are more expensive than most countries.

But anyway, thanks again...