Ebay Loading Slow

Kringle

I've tried going to Ebay by using Firefox and Explorer and both load so frickin slow it's driving me crazier than I already am. On each, they suggest loading a new browser and have done so with each and it's still frickin slow. What the heck can I do to solve this problem? Every other site I go to is a lot faster. I use Windows xp with SP2 and have the latest updates. Does anyone else have this problem or know what to do to solve it?

Thanks,

Kringle

I had the same problem. I right clicked all the offers and opend them in a new tab.

That makes it a little bit better, because it loads new things will you read something other, but yes it is a pain and no I have no solution....

I've tried going to Ebay by using Firefox and Explorer and both load so frickin slow it's driving me crazier than I already am. On each, they suggest loading a new browser and have done so with each and it's still frickin slow. What the heck can I do to solve this problem? Every other site I go to is a lot faster. I use Windows xp with SP2 and have the  latest updates. Does anyone else have this problem or know what to do to solve it?

Thanks,

Kringle