Adsl Internet In Pattaya Sp5 Village

Acky

Get yourself Sophon Cable, they will come out and drag the fibro-optic cable to your house and your connection will be excellent.So its actually cable not ADSL

I now been with them for over a year and can not complain about anything. It may go down 1-3 times per month for about 15 mins or so. But always fast and reliable

Get yourself Sophon Cable, they will come out and drag the fibro-optic cable to your house and your connection will be excellent.So its actually cable not ADSL

I now been with them for over a year and can not complain about anything. It may go down 1-3 times per month for about 15 mins or so. But always fast and reliable

And that is available in SP5?

In the house I am interested in, is sophon cable, but I think that's another cable.

Edited by Acky

And that is available in SP5?

In the house I am interested in, is sophon cable, but I think that's another cable.

Sorry can not answer any of the questions for you, you need to contact them. 038423000

Its the same Company name but the TV cable is not the same as Internet Cable, they actually bring in a line from outside just for the Internet